Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > tranferring emails from old PC to new Mac !

tranferring emails from old PC to new Mac !
Harpoonface
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 31, 2003, 12:57 PM

Hey All !
I'm a new mac user..just got my new 15" PB today
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way where I can transfer all the emails from my outlook express on my old PC desktop to my new Mail inbox on my Mac? Any help will be much appreciated.

K x

djjava
Senior User
Oct 31, 2003, 01:20 PM

Originally posted by Harpoonface:
Hey All !
I'm a new mac user..just got my new 15" PB today
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way where I can transfer all the emails from my outlook express on my old PC desktop to my new Mail inbox on my Mac? Any help will be much appreciated.

K x
http://www.littlemachines.com/

Outlook2Mac is a wonderufl program:
� Exports Your PC's Microsoft Outlook Email, Email Attachments, Contacts, and Calendar Appointments to Portable Macintosh-Compatible Files You Can Import Into Apple Mail, Address Book, iCal, Microsoft Entourage, and Other Third-Party Programs (2)
� Compatible with Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, and 2002 (3)
� Creates Industry-Standard mbox, vcf (vCard), and ics (iCal) Formats (4)
� Easy-to-Use Wizard Lets You Choose Folders to Export, Export Options and Filters, and More
� Attachments Can Be Saved into Emails, Separately as Detached Files, or Stripped Out Entirely
� Preserves Disk Space � Attachments Can Be Filtered Out by File Type and/or Size
� Performs Incremental Exports � Specify a Date Range of Emails or Calendar Items to Export
� Details of Each Export Are Clearly Captured to Log File
� Compatible with Stand-Alone PCs or PCs Using Microsoft Exchange Server
� Includes User Guide and FAQ with Instructions for Importing into Popular Mac Programs
� Includes Free Outlook2Mac Upgrades
� Includes Free Limited Technical Support by Email

Worth every penny...
http://www.pardonmyenglish.com "Spreading the Conservative Word...In English Only."
RevA PB17 with Panther, Lacie d2 160gb, 4G iPod, Vectorworks 10.5

Forum Links
Forum Rules