Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > 5-7 business days wait for 15"??

5-7 business days wait for 15"??
Icekey
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 20, 2004, 10:00 AM

I checked yesterday and it was 1-2 business days. Now it's gone to 5-7. Can anyone speculate on what the possible causes of this can be? Am I being wishful to think that we'll be seeing new models come out next week?
I want my mac NOW!

normr
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 20, 2004, 10:07 AM

I was hoping that new models would've been announced today like some of the rumr sites said earlier in the month, now they are saying February.

i thought maybe we'd see some new stuff to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the Mac on January 24th

iNeusch
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 10:15 AM

Originally posted by normr:
I was hoping that new models would've been announced today like some of the rumr sites said earlier in the month, now they are saying February.

i thought maybe we'd see some new stuff to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the Mac on January 24th
rumor sites will make you wait forever...

Forum Links
Forum Rules