Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > what does an iphone programmer need from me?

what does an iphone programmer need from me?
daveklee
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 14, 2008, 02:15 AM

I need some help. I just hired an iphone programmer to develop a program for me. But I don't want him to access my developer account since I registered as an individual and it has sensitive info. But I know I might need to get him some certificates(?) for him to develop the application for me. I've read and re-read the developers portal site but still can't figure out what he'll need.

What will my programmer need from me for him to program, test and build an iphone app for me?

Amorya
Mac Elite
Sep 9, 2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by daveklee View Post
I need some help. I just hired an iphone programmer to develop a program for me. But I don't want him to access my developer account since I registered as an individual and it has sensitive info. But I know I might need to get him some certificates(?) for him to develop the application for me. I've read and re-read the developers portal site but still can't figure out what he'll need.

What will my programmer need from me for him to program, test and build an iphone app for me?
I believe that if you register as an individual, you can't support multiple people from your one account. He'll need to join the programme himself.

I may be wrong though.

Amorya
What the nerd community most often fail to realize is that all features aren't equal. A well implemented and well integrated feature in a convenient interface is worth way more than the same feature implemented crappy, or accessed through a annoying interface.

Forum Links
Forum Rules