Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Scifi fans help me out!

Scifi fans help me out!
houstonmacbro
Mac Enthusiast
May 20, 2007, 10:19 AM

I don't often get a chance to watch television much due to work and class, but I do torrent a few shows but don't always catch ALL the episodes. Just now catching up on seasons 3 of Numb3rs and Medium. I have a couple of questions...

Numb3rs
What happened to the psychologist? Don't remember her name on the show or in real life (I think her last name started with a K). Anyhow, it seems they have a new chick that replaced her... Kind of a non-look-alike with long hair, olive complexion.

Did they write the other chick out?

Heroes
Was David Eccleston (first Doctor who in the renewed 2005 season) originally in Heroes or did he recently join mid-season.

Medium
Is it just me or are they taking more of a Star trek approach to Allison Dubois' powers this season. Seems that they are writing more interesting plot lines. I just watched an episode that took her into the past and into the future all in the same episode. I vaguely recall seeing that same plotline in Star Trek one season where Picard was moving back and forth through time. I know that the producer (Echevarria worked on STNG and other Trek shows) and I even spotted 'Chikotay' in one of the Medium episodes as a priest.

The 4400

While I am not anti-Heroes, I still prefer The 4400. When is it coming back!!!!!???!!!!

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
May 20, 2007, 12:32 PM

The 4400 season 4 begins June 17.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

houstonmacbro  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 20, 2007, 01:10 PM

Amen!

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
May 20, 2007, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by houstonmacbro View Post
Heroes
Was David Eccleston (first Doctor who in the renewed 2005 season) originally in Heroes or did he recently join mid-season.
Christopher Eccleston was in five episodes in the middle of the season.

Originally Posted by houstonmacbro View Post
The 4400
While I am not anti-Heroes, I still prefer The 4400. When is it coming back!!!!!???!!!!
What is this, a competition between X-Men knockoffs? Anyway, the answer is June 17.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Forum Links
Forum Rules