Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Disk Library for CD-Rom/DVD-ROMs?

Disk Library for CD-Rom/DVD-ROMs?
Interstink
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 10, 2008, 07:58 PM

To the Ultra Delicious Team,

I have been a continued supporter of Delicious Library since inception. One feature I have been longing for is DISK CATALOGING. We can catalog DVDs, and music CD's, but what about all of our DATA CD/DVD's? I have a large collection of software on DVD's and CD-Roms, custom programming and images, etc. I currently use a disk cataloging application thats a bit long in the tooth.

Basically... add a feature to scan the DATA CD-ROM/DVD for files, catalog the files on the CD/DVD and let us assign that catalog a name (ie. CD 2023, CD 2022 etc.) Makes it very easy to search for that file and find the CD its on. You guys are the best...

Cant wait for version 2.0!

MDNZ
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 11, 2008, 12:40 AM

Sounds more like the existing Opditracker software (Opdicom) that can be used with Disc Stakka

Interstink  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 14, 2008, 12:28 PM

Sure... its been done before, but not like DL does it. I can also use other software for cataloging my DVD collection...

Jasica Smith
Baninated
Apr 30, 2008, 06:57 AM

It is wonderful that i can use other softwares during cataloging my DVD`s.

Forum Links
Forum Rules