Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > Giveaway: Win an iPhone 5!

Giveaway: Win an iPhone 5!
NewsPoster
MacNN Staff
Oct 15, 2012, 10:08 AM

Until October 25th, 2012 you can enter to win an iPhone 5 because MacNN has teamed up with iSkin to give away a brand new, unlocked iPhone 5 to one of our readers! We are also giving away five iSkin cases for iPhone 5 as well. Read on to find out more about these great products, and how you can enter to win.

The iSkin Solo case has become the popular choice of iPhone owners seeking dependable surface protection in a soft, durable yet attractive package. This case features flexible, durable design with integrated volume and power button protection and includes a lifetime warranty. It comes in translucent purple, blue, black or pink and retails for $29.99. iSkin's Aura collection for the iPhone 5 features sophisticated design with clean horizontal lines that compliment the iPhone 5 styling. Other features include ultra-slim design, side bumper for enhanced grip, front edge guard, integrated volume button protection and brushed aluminum finish. Color choices include blue, black, pink, yellow, orange and green. This case carries a retail price of $39.99. To enter, click here and fill out the form. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec) and closes on October 25th 2012.

Kensington
Oct 15, 2012, 10:23 AM

Sweet...sign me up!

FireWire
Mac Elite
Oct 15, 2012, 10:49 AM

GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC)
Thank you very much..........

Matt Sargent
Oct 15, 2012, 06:08 PM

You can thank your provincial government for making it especially difficult to run sweepstakes in Quebec.

reference: http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/VoidinQuebec.htm

blahblahbber
Banned
Oct 16, 2012, 12:32 PM

Yeah, sign me up with carrier ID.... reminds me of the Carlos Slim free phone give away to poor folks to keep tabs on the 99%. Just shows how most people are absolutely clueless!! DOOMED SOCIETY

MOHAMMED FARHAD
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 4, 2012, 04:02 AM

i want a iphone5 without any cost. plz give me a iphone5:

Forum Links
Forum Rules