Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2
Rumor
Sep 5, 2009, 02:02 PM

I have been looking forward to the sequel since I enjoyed the first one. Due to that, I decided to begin playing the first one again, my roommate just happened to get that and Forza as a bundle when he bought his 360 (I got dicked with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda). If anyone has a copy and would like some destruction, hit me up.

Also, I keep seeing ads for Gamestop that if you preorder MUA2 you will get access to Juggernaut. I am assuming this is just a quick way to unlock him instead of doing it through the game rather than a special feature only for those that order presale, right?
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Rumor  (op)
Oct 3, 2009, 03:40 PM

Got MUA2 last night and played for a couple of hours. The game is fun and the "fusion" powers are well done. Voice acting is pretty good as well.

Am I really the only person here playing this?
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Forum Links
Forum Rules