Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Are all Powerbook users rich/well off?

Are all Powerbook users rich/well off? (Page 4)
baglunch
Forum Regular
Apr 28, 2004, 10:28 AM

Well off? I think it's really subjective, I don't think so but I suppose I'm middle class. I can't go buying a new car every week, but i can afford pay my bills, rent, and still have enough to go out without worrying about it. I bought my 17" (rev a) powerbook with part of my bonus, I don't think I would have bought it otherwise.

Educated? 4 years of college, 3 classes from a psych degree, more than half way through my comp sci degree.. i haven't been back to college in seven years. A majority of the knowledge I use at work and in hobby came from self-education (senior systems analyst, stock exchange).

Addicted? Absolutely.

Debt? Of course, but not crippling debt, just the kind of dept that gets you things you would have had to save up for.

Forum Links
Forum Rules