Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > Macs in IKEA catalog

Macs in IKEA catalog
ShrtCrt
Oct 4, 1999, 02:18 AM

I just got the new 2000 IKEA catalog in the mail and Macs are everywhere. The Powerbook G3 is used alot. I believe it to be a Wallstreet model. Also the Blue and White G3's are used and so are the iMacs.

bdolge
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 4, 1999, 09:20 AM

We all know that lots of Macs get to hang out with various movie and TV stars, but if you want to see one REALLY lucky Powerbook, check the back of your recent Victoria's Secret catalog! I wonder if she needs any tech support?

tr909
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 4, 1999, 11:39 AM

Recently the Belgian ThroneSuccessor (the next belgian king) anounced his engagement with his future wife, in many papers here in holland and belgium you see them sitting in front of a wallstreet G3 powerbook watching and introducing their new website
--- tr909 webdesign ---

Forum Links
Forum Rules