Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > bercrombie & fitch mens plaid shirts

bercrombie & fitch mens plaid shirts
kamelenandon
Confused Spammer
Nov 30, 2011, 03:23 AM

<p>The cost price of <strong><a href="http://www.abercrombieandfitchukoutlet.org.uk/abercrombie-and-fitch-mens-plaid-shirts-c-17_25.html" title="abercrombie &amp; fitch mens plaid shirts">abercrombie &amp; fitch mens plaid shirts</a></strong> starts from $12.00 and would go up to $15. The wholesale price of the scarves starts from $40, and the wholesale price of Burberry wholesale costs around $85.00.</p>

<p>I remember that one day, my roommate was going to a party, but he was totally at loss about what to wear to be different from others. While searching his closet, he mumbled that, "why can't I found a perfect jean?" He then came to me for suggestions. Right away, I advised him to go shopping with me. As an affirmative supporter of A&F, I took him to the flagship shop of A&F located in the Fifth Avenue.</p>

<p><strong><a href="http://www.abercrombieandfitchukoutlet.org.uk/abercrombie-and-fitch-women-down-jackets-c-18_48.html" title="abercrombie &amp; fitch women down jackets">abercrombie &amp; fitch women down jackets</a></strong> brand has become pretty much famous and popular for designing shirts of the best quality and designs. You can become absolute sporty person, by just picking your most loved Abercrombie & Fitch shirt. When you will step out of your home, everyone is going to admire your choice. A person, wearing Abercrombie & Fitch shirt can easily become the center of attention. People are going to identify that you are wearing a shirt of A&F. the youth of this era knows pretty well, the value of the shirts, which are being designed and manufactured by this prestigious and highly acclaimed brand. The basic reason of such an absolute and perfect quality of the <strong><a href="http://www.abercrombieandfitchukoutlet.org.uk/abercrombie-and-fitch-mens-plaid-shirts-c-17_25.html" title="abercrombie &amp; fitch mens plaid shirts">abercrombie &amp; fitch mens plaid shirts</a></strong> that this brand values its customers.</p>
</p>

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Nov 30, 2011, 03:41 AM

Spam

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 30, 2011, 03:46 AM

I love plaid shirts! Thank you for calling me sporty!

reader50
Administrator
Nov 30, 2011, 03:53 AM

A UK spammer advertising in dollars. This guy has lost more than his plaid shirts. Oh yes, I'd buy from him.

Let's hear it for the famous bercrombie brand.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Nov 30, 2011, 04:15 AM

Can you explain to me why 'mericans don't spell it "famos"?

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 30, 2011, 11:27 AM

Well, hello there sailor!

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Nov 30, 2011, 01:36 PM

Nice tits.

andi*pandi
Nov 30, 2011, 01:58 PM

he's cross-eyed. That's strange.

olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Nov 30, 2011, 02:10 PM

Reminds me of a funny Improve Everywhere stunt. They got a bunch of normal guys to stand around shirtless in an Ambercrombie and Fitch store. The manager asked them to leave because the customers were complaining about them not having any shirts on. Oh the irony.
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts

Forum Links
Forum Rules