Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > iMac delivery times!

iMac delivery times!
Grant1608
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2006, 01:47 PM

Ok so i ordered my iMac 24" - c2d with eyeTV for DTT on ... Tuesday the 6th. It was shipped on thursday i am sure and now i am just wondering when it ill get here... I can't stop thinking about it so does anyone have an idea of how long these things take????? Its coming with a wirless keyboard and mouse!!!

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 12, 2006, 04:10 PM

Did you use FedEx?
Signature depreciated.

Grant1608  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2006, 04:46 PM

Nope, im in the UK and im pretty sure its coming to me via UPS(UK) but i cant track the package or anything yet!! I was just wanting to know if anyone had experience of how long it took to get theirs...?

sfieldhouse
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2006, 07:35 PM

I ordered mine on the 20th October, it got to me on the 7th November! Once Apple make your UPS tracking order available to you on their website you know its on its way. Its so depressing staring at those order shipment tracking sites

Crusoe
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2006, 01:26 PM

I chose free shipping on my CTO 24" and they fedex'd it to me in Shanghai to Seattle in 48 hours (though it was probably 3 days since it crossed the IDL and went back in time). I ordered and received it in < 5 days. Definitely check your order status and tracking often. It make the wait so much more painful.
Prepare to be astounded by it's overwhelming size and brightness.
If a group of mimes are miming a forest and one falls down, does he make a sound?

quiklee
Senior User
Nov 14, 2006, 02:47 PM

I'm in LA and got mine in 5days
I am part of Lakers Nation and love to buy Used Golf Clubs

Forum Links
Forum Rules