Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: D-Link NAS with drives, cheap-ish

FS: D-Link NAS with drives, cheap-ish
AC Rempt
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 13, 2009, 11:54 AM

Hi folks,

I'm selling a D-Link 323 NAS with two Western Digital OEM SATA drives, 500GB. The whole set up is easy to use and works very well, and it's barely used. I bought it to set up some backup for my house, but I've recently made some life changes (left my girlfriend), so I don't need it, but I do need cash.

You can read about the NAS here: D-Link product page

But do yourself a favor and allow these relaxed and spontaneous gentlemen to regale you about the thing's virtues: head to D-LinkTV and search for the 323 NAS video.

By itself, the 323 retails at about $130-150 new and without drives. I'll sell ya the whole thing for $120 shipped within continental US.

I have 131 pieces of good feedback on eBay under the username "acrempt" and have done a few trades here quite successfully.

Thanks for looking.

AC Rempt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2009, 05:14 PM

No one wants some NAS? C'mon, folks. No reasonable offer refused.

Forum Links
Forum Rules