Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > **WTB REALLY BADLY** Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse

**WTB REALLY BADLY** Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse
shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2009, 03:28 PM

I am desperate (seriously) for an MX900 mouse. I can only find online from one single seller on Amazon marketplace, and they want $109 for it. I can't even find it on eBay.

I really, really, really want this mouse, so if anyone has one and is willing to part with it, let me know. I'd like to spend $60 shipped to 47901 at the most and am willing to entertain trade offers (I have a variety of things, just let me know what you're looking for).
Sell or send me your vintage Mac things if you don't want them.

liquidh2o
Forum Regular
Mar 28, 2009, 10:24 PM

I have this mouse setup sitting in a box in the garage sending pm now

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2009, 04:51 PM

Bump.

I'm looking to spend like $25 shipped. Some more careful perusal online has shown that this one sells for around that. I've got one auction I'm watching on eBay, but I'm still interested if anyone has one of these to sell.

bishopazrael
Mac Enthusiast
May 16, 2009, 01:57 PM

I've got one I could be tempted to part with. Send me a PM if you haven't found one yet.
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 16, 2009, 07:00 PM

How much do you want for it? I ended up getting an MX1000 on eBay, but I could still be interested if the price is right (aka dirt cheap).

bishopazrael
Mac Enthusiast
May 16, 2009, 07:38 PM

Hi,
you'd have to tell me what you have in mind. I've got the set, both KB & mouse. I don't have an objection to splitting them up. But when you say dirt cheap that sounds like you only want to pay $5. I'm looking to get around $40 or so for the mouse. I know you said $25 initially but this isn't some shazbutty third party no name chinese knock off. All the buttons work, the scroll wheel is smooth... well it has the clicks like the bezel of a watch.. but they work just fine. But like I said, I'm open so just email me or pm me or whatever and let me know your thoughts. And yes.. I do have the usb / ps2 charging base that came with with it. The rechargable batteries are no more.. but you can pick up a pair at radio shack for about $5 or so for the AA set. Anyways if you want the set or just the mouse.. please specify when you do reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Bishop
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 16, 2009, 10:46 PM

I think that's still a bit too high, given what they've gone for lately on eBay (and yes, it's the genuine thing). Thanks anyway!

Forum Links
Forum Rules