Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Quicktime Pro

Quicktime Pro
micdaflip
Sep 12, 2008, 01:31 AM

This may be a stupid question. But...

When I run Quicktime Pro in fullscreen mode the main icon bar on the bottom of the screen will annoyingly popup. This will happen when I'm watching a movie or any video in full screen mode. Why does this happen, and what can I do to prevent it?

Thanks for your input.

micdaflip

CatOne
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2008, 03:45 PM

Are you bumping a mouse or trackpad? If you give the machine input it will pop up the toolbar.

micdaflip  (op)
Sep 13, 2008, 03:34 PM

Nope. Here is my situation. I use my computer as a DVD/video player for a 37" LCD TV that I have. The TV is situated on a stand so in order for me to play a movie, say for example, one that I've downloaded; I have to physically attach my computer via DVI cable and 3.5mm jack. The computer is completely isolated from any kind of traffic.

So...

I have no idea why the bottom toolbar pops up...

Forum Links
Forum Rules