Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > EF Help

EF Help
itim55
Forum Regular
Nov 23, 2001, 05:45 PM

How can you beat the last boss? I've tried everything! On the same note, how can you enable cheats in the game? "sv_cheats 1" does not work, and I'm open to suggestions!
I know, I know, I'm just a rabid fan.

austeros
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2001, 11:44 PM

he is a pain, but you have to keep hitting him. since it is baised on q3, god mode still works, so pull down the console and type god. it takes a while, but it frusterated me knowing that i had come so close.

god mode is the way to go, and atleast it proves that it can be done =)[/LIST]

There's someone in my head but its not me...

--Helen--
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 24, 2001, 12:31 AM

Janeway is a total windbag. Shoot Tuvok or set autodestruct and everyone has a phaser.

After watching more TNG Trek on the TNN marathon than I ever thought posible, I made some conclusions.

A: TNG Trek needs better dialogue writers. The stories are good to fair. However, good actors need better dialogue. There are some well written lines, but far too few. Note to writers: Watch The West Wing.

B: I like Q.

C: Get better editors/directors. These extended shots on the characters faces at any particular dramatic moment have got to go.

D: Why couldn't they have a shady cigerette smoking character?

E: All stories do not have to have a clear cut easy to understand ending. Some stories need to be left open, sometimes forever. It leaves the audience guessing. See X Files.

F: Why didn't Riker go after Troi? How come Worf gets a relationship with Troi? What kind of emotional children are they going to have?

G: Last time I took a car apart (Ok, I never took a car apart. I have changed the air filter on a lawn mower.) my hands were covered with greasy grime. How come Geordi is always perfectly clean and smudge free.

H: When the ship cuts off, where is the happy mac icon on the computer display? I know they don't use Windows. Insert disk containing device driver for warp engines. Em. Em. No way.

I: Why didn't they have an episode where engineering became the setting for one of Wesley's raves. You have that warp core/mood light thing. Imagine that thing pulsating to Moby.

J: What's with the kooky opening sequence. Right after the series mission statement the ship goes in four directions. That way, no that way, ah hell.

K: Why is it called a tractor beam? Is there some device powered by the engine of a John Deere?

I could go on, but impulse engines are offline.

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: --Helen-- ]

itim55  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 24, 2001, 12:47 AM

Picard-
"Red Alert, all hands to battle stations! Data, where's my damn TEA!!!"

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: itim55 ]
I know, I know, I'm just a rabid fan.

Forum Links
Forum Rules