Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: 4 Shadowbane game accounts

FS/FT: 4 Shadowbane game accounts
Eccent
Forum Regular
Dec 4, 2003, 02:13 AM

A couple months ago I got myself deep into the Shadowbane and now have 4 Uber accounts(with up to 5 chars per account) that I want to sell or trade for a heart-killing steal of $175 value obo. You could play these with your friends and battle each other, play for your own indulgement, and then *bay them for your money back.

For trades, I'm open to either 512 PC2700 168 pin DIMMs or 512 PC2100+ SODIMMS, loaded Xbox, PC/Mac Games(Call of Duty or Halo), ReplayTV/Tivos, or a >=200 GB HD.

I should have taken these to *bay a long time ago. You can probably use one account to level the others although you don't really have to waste your time on that because they're already well-built and re-rollable.

Here's some summary info on the 4 accounts:

(Mourning Account #1)
Lvl 57 Human Confessor
170 Legendary Intelligence 240k gold
Lvl 50 Elf Scout
907 attack rating 157 Heroic Dexterity
Lvl 32 Dwarf Prelate
Summoning Char, 192k in gold
2 Great Strength Runes
2 Sun Dancer Runes
Heroic Strength Rune
Archer Rune
Constitution of the Gods Rune
Traveller Rune
Enchanter Rune
Lots of equipment

(Mourning Account #2)
Lvl 50+ Dwarf Prelate
Lvl 50+ Confessor
3 other high 35+ level chars that I don't recall specifically but of time invested nature of less rune inventory but higher levels than the above account.

(Mourning Account #3)
Lvl 54 Dwarf Prelate with Animator(summon pets) and Traveller runes applied
150k gold
Great Intelligence Rune

(Carnage Account #1)
Lvl49 Aracoix Scout
144 Heroic Dexterity
86k gold

Extra Races on all Accounts: Minotaur, Centaur, Aracoix enabled on all accounts($36 value each account)
I can include two sets of CDs, one or two manuals, and resources on finding the runes.

Forum Links
Forum Rules