Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Dreaming of Powerbooks in Paris

Dreaming of Powerbooks in Paris
DKeithA
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 20, 2005, 08:59 AM

For what seemed like the whole night I dreamt about new Powerbooks in Paris. The bad part was that I couldn't mange to find the new 'books on the Apple Store. Not only did Apple update the Powerbooks, but they updated the Apple Store to the point that it was impossible to find anything - even Apple Store employees couldn't find the new hardware. What a bummer.

For Pete's sake, Apple! Get the f**king lead out and give us more current hardware!!

pat++
Mac Elite
Sep 20, 2005, 04:36 PM

Premonition?

brent0saurus
Sep 20, 2005, 04:49 PM

i had a dream about the new powerbooks too! I saw it standing in a field of roses, gleaming with all of it's glory. I ran towards it, and it ran towards me. We stumbled on roses beds and thorns, and fell into each other's arms, and it felt warm against my body. We lied there for a long time, content with each other, each minute feeling warmer and warmer. Then it started to burn. It burned so bad that i had to let go, but couldn't let go because i was afraid of losing it, and dying alone. I held on until i felt like i was going to die...
then i woke up and noticed i was holding my 15" powerbook, burning hot like it always is...

fisherKing
Professional Poster
Sep 20, 2005, 04:55 PM

i dreamt about this girl who works across the street...
"At first, there was Nothing. Then Nothing inverted itself and became Something.
And that is what you all are: inverted Nothings...with potential" (Sun Ra)

Forum Links
Forum Rules