We've released a new update to the beta that fixes a bunch o' problems.
* StickyBrain application now works properly.
* Fixed createSquaresDesktopArray crash.
* Fixed crash in the menubar caused by when the menubar shows the icon only.
* "Hiding/Minimizing then Unhiding/Restoring" windows no longer pushes those windows to the wrong desktop.
* When VirtualDesktop is quit, all windows have their title bars pushed onto the desktop.
* Fixed Performance slowdown on Jaguar.
* When hiding applications using the contextual menu, the desktop background is maintained.
* Fixed bug where various icons were not showing up in the pager.
* Removed "hide desktop icons" contextual menu on Mac OS X 10.1.x systems.
* If a click on the GUI starts in a desktop and ends in a desktop, you will be taken to that desktop (so accidental drags take you there).
* "Focus-follows-mouse" now has a preference option that allows windows not to be brought to the front when switched to or from another window in the same application.
* An option to disable switching-to-foremost window of application when the menu bar changes has been added to the preferences.
* The switching-to-foremost window of application when the menu bar changes behavior has been modified, so that if a window of the new application resides on the current desktop, it will be brought into focus, and if there is no window on the current desktop then VirtualDesktop will switch to the foremost window of the application on another desktop.
* All applications with drawers now have them closed when the application is not on the desktop. Mail.app is an example of such an application.
* Drawers no longer show up in the pager window.
I've also posted an iCal calendar that will show my progress.
Of course, how often I update it, and how accurate it always is may degrade over time.
You can view my calendar at:
You can subscribe to my calendar at: