Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > MagSafe Airline Adapter

MagSafe Airline Adapter
kingoat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 26, 2006, 12:28 PM

just curious is anyone knows if this will work on a China Airline plane. None of the pictures i look online are big enough for me to actually see the hea.

mduell
Posting Junkie
Nov 26, 2006, 05:22 PM

What airline are you referring to when you say "a China Airline plane": China Airlines? Air China? China Eastern Airlines? China Southern Airlines? Cathay Pacific? Eva? China Xinhua Airlines? Hainan Airlines? Yangtze River Express? Shanghai Airlines? Xiamen Airlines? Shenzhen Airlines?

You'll also have to tell us what equipment you're flying on, and possibly even the route (domestic vs regional vs international interior configurations).

chabig
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 26, 2006, 06:42 PM

If it fits into the plug on the plane, it will work. To find out if it fits, check the airline website.

frankthetank966
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 27, 2006, 09:36 AM

The airline adapter is not really useful. Most airplanes do not have a power supply. Sorry that I can not answer your question about if China air does.

ibook_steve
Nov 27, 2006, 03:29 PM

Airline adapters are a world wide standard on all airlines. If your seat has it (usually only in business class or above, I've found), it will work.

Steve

Forum Links
Forum Rules