Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Art Bell Retires from Coast to Coast Radio Show

Art Bell Retires from Coast to Coast Radio Show (Page 2)
abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 7, 2007, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan View Post
Oh god, this inane bickering is back.
You have a "GUARANTEED NO BICKERING PASS."

That means you never have to worry about my bickering with you.

If I ever forget, just remind me.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 7, 2007, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
That would be no on all counts.
See? I was being nice and you start up with me.

The Animals - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
Then you're bound to see my other side

If I seem edgy I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has it's problems and I get my share
And that's one thing I never meant to do
Because I love you
Oh, Oh baby don't you know I'm human
Have thoughts like any other one
Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 7, 2007, 10:40 PM

abe is an interesting chap but he needs to stop being so argumentative.
Thank you. And we now have a permanent Cease-Fire. All we have to do is get the U.N. to send in the peace keepers.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jul 7, 2007, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by abe View Post
See? I was being nice and you start up with me.
Start up what? I said you're not a kid and that people shouldn't take the things you say too seriously. I think they're both true. I don't believe you're a kid, and I know that people get frustrated when they take the things you say very seriously.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 7, 2007, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Abe is kind of a wacky variant of Kevin/Zimphire... He just enjoys arguing about stuff, and will attempt to win debates not on coherent arguments, but on sheer persistence. He can get a little arrogant and over-the-top at times, and at other times just plain old bizarre, obsessive, and unraveled (sort of like Christopher Lloyd's character in Back to the Future or something).

He means well, but at times it can be difficult to restrain yourself from continuing a line of conversation with him. When this happens, conversation just sort of gets progressively worse and his essays become longer and longer and increasingly tangential to what is actually being said. Once this line is crossed, it is best to just sort of walk away from it, but usually what happens is that people sort of crowd around like people do on the highway near a car crash, and threads end up going 20 pages or so of ridiculous nonsense. Sometimes once the thread gets to this point it can be fun though! I'm personally a fan of ridiculous nonsense...

Oh, and everything he writes always seems to be about Islamo-facism and why we should be scared shitless about it, and why George Bush is the answer to all of our problems. He is a paranoid dude, and sort of expects everybody to be equally as paranoid. If you're not, he will write up these long and convoluted essays trying to convince you that you are wrong and he is right. These will be full of all sorts of strange anecdotes and stuff that completely bypasses everything you've said up to this point. If you respond to any of this, he'll continue to bypass and pontificate some more with pages and pages of essays, often just cut and paste jobs from other websites. It is extremely rare when he will actually respond to direct questions and engage in an actual conversation.

That is Abe/Aberdeenwriter/Mojo2 in a nutshell.
When we speak of others it usually says more about us than the one described.

The interesting thing is that I can't really argue with that assessment because it is besson3c's opinion and he has a right to it, whether it is spot on or slightly off or completely wrong.

One thing I can say, however...

This line of discussion is OFF TOPIC.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 7, 2007, 11:01 PM

Start up what? I said you're not a kid and that people shouldn't take the things you say too seriously. I think they're both true. I don't believe you're a kid, and I know that people get frustrated when they take the things you say very seriously.
Just because people get frustrated by a thing shouldn't mean that the solution is to take it less than seriously.

Try that with women and you'll be slappin willie your whole life.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jul 7, 2007, 11:25 PM

Do you have any other advice relating to women? I can't get my wife to take the Islamo-facist threat seriously. What should I do?

Dave N
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 8, 2007, 12:05 AM

[sigh...]

Well, you people have ran right past the truth, again. In stead of joining together to confront genuine corruption in our society, you choose to bicker amongst yourselves with pointless arguments.

PLEASE try and understand what I am about to say, because it is the (quickly) coming focal point of Western society. You DO want to continue on with your pointless, comfortable lives -- right?

OK, here goes... Art Bell did NOT willfully retire. He was FORCED out of radio by Searchlight the radical sex cultâ„¢. How else can you explain the marriage to his Philippino child-bride, and now his sudden retirement? One night he was happily doing his radio show, and the next he says he's retiring. In case you didn't catch it, his last show was laced with Searchlight the radical sex cultâ„¢ number codes, pleading for help. You will see more and more people in circumstances like his in the coming months, as there have been many in the past (Kenneth Lay, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Jr., Todd Partridge, etc.).

I hope that some will see the truth in this, and wake up to the threat. The alternative is the total destruction of our very way of life.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jul 8, 2007, 12:08 AM

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [♬] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

DakarÊ’
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Dave N View Post
He was FORCED out of radio by Searchlight the radical sex cultâ„¢.
Best random connection ever.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jul 8, 2007, 12:28 AM

Dave N,

What can we do to ward off this radical sex cult? I don't like the sounds of it...

Dave N
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 8, 2007, 12:51 AM

Dave N,

What can we do to ward off this radical sex cult? I don't like the sounds of it...
I am prepared to lead the way in this fight, but first I will need three things:

1. An iPhone (plus AT&T subscription).

2. A new MacBook (I'm on an iBook now, and I just can't fight evil with this thing)

3. A C.F. Martin & Co. Sting Mini terz guitar.

Once I have these three things in my possession, I will instruct you on how you can ward off this evil.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 01:42 AM

Do you have any other advice relating to women? I can't get my wife to take the Islamo-facist threat seriously. What should I do?
Take Otis Redding's advice.

"Try a Little Tenderness"

BTW, have you stopped beating your wife?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jul 8, 2007, 02:00 AM

Just because people get frustrated by a thing shouldn't mean that the solution is to take it less than seriously.

Try that with women and you'll be slappin willie your whole life.
I don't think so. It's the drama whores who view the opposite sex as Serious Business who wind up crying about how they're all alone at night.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Kerrigan
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 8, 2007, 03:36 AM

This thread is now about

VS

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 05:29 AM

This thread is now about

VS

That JT is a one helluva singer and showman!

YouTube - SNL - Digital Short - A Special Christmas Box *Uncensored Ve

Bolt - Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around (Live) (SNL)

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 05:37 AM

I don't think so. It's the drama whores who view the opposite sex as Serious Business who wind up crying about how they're all alone at night.
I guess we be talkin bout diffrent kinds o wimmins.

The marryin kinds or those you've been married to for more than a year won't take kindly to being taken less than seriously.

But you are right. Young women eat that stuff up. (They enjoy being disregarded to a certain degree.)

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 8, 2007, 05:39 AM

When we speak of others it usually says more about us than the one described.
One of the truest things ever said in this forum.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
One of the truest things ever said in this forum.
Thanks!

It's the long way of saying that people 'project' their own issues when describing others. And that's what you always used to tell us when you'd notice that someone was attributing to others one’s own thoughts, ideas or ways of perceiving the world.

Those are windows into the soul.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by DakarÊ’ View Post
Best random connection ever.
Really!

I think he took the idea of starting a bs rumor about me, er I mean Art and ran with it!

Lancer409
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 08:04 AM

I loved listening to art bell when i had long drives in the middle of the night. Sure a lot (all?) of that stuff was wacky, but I find it hugely entertaining when normal upstanding members of society decide to call and identify themselves as demon hunters, time travelers, and alien love partners.

I'll miss him dearly, as the guy they have on to replace him spent the hour talking about politics, and 9/11... *sigh* I get enough of that on my normal political talk stations...

And no, I'm not a believer. It's sorta like watching a movie, you believe it to be fake, but you're along for the ride anyways.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

♥
Jul 8, 2007, 01:28 PM

Thanks, besson3c, for the information.

Why is abe saying that you beat your wife? Is that part of this conversation too?

I guess I can't keep up.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lancer409 View Post
I loved listening to art bell when i had long drives in the middle of the night. Sure a lot (all?) of that stuff was wacky, but I find it hugely entertaining when normal upstanding members of society decide to call and identify themselves as demon hunters, time travelers, and alien love partners.

I'll miss him dearly, as the guy they have on to replace him spent the hour talking about politics, and 9/11... *sigh* I get enough of that on my normal political talk stations...

And no, I'm not a believer. It's sorta like watching a movie, you believe it to be fake, but you're along for the ride anyways.
Me too!

But I'm about the political 9/11 criticism.

Maybe you listened to one of the shows dealing with that subject. But they do vary from night to night and always have.

Here's a list of the show topics from this past week. It's never been just 'space-alien talk.' And they truly have guests from both sides of every issue or political orientation.

Saturday July 7th, 2007
Listen: Windows Media Real Media
North American Union & 9/11
Shifting to his new time slot (Saturdays, 10p-2a PT), Ian Punnett welcomed award-winning journalist Jim Marrs, who provided updates on the North American Union as well as 9/11 theories. Full recap to follow. more >>
Host: Ian Punnett
Guest(s): Jim Marrs, Andrew Keen
Friday July 6th, 2007
Roswell UFO Festival Special

Broadcasting live from the Roswell UFO Festival, George and co-host Richard C. Hoagland welcomed several surprise guests. In the first hour, UFO researcher Stanton Friedman and flight surgeon Jesse Marcel Jr. spoke about the Roswell case and the... more >>
Host: George Noory
Guest(s): Richard C. Hoagland, Stanton Friedman, Jesse Marcel Jr., Dr. Louis Turi, Bryan Temmer, Chase Masterson, Dean Haglund, Jordan Maxwell, Dr. Roger Leir, Richard Dolan, Stephen Bassett, Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Thursday July 5th, 2007
Dowsing & Remote Viewing

Remote viewer Paul H. Smith (learndowsing.com) spoke about the interplay between dowsing, remote viewing (RV) and ESP. Dowsing was traditionally used to detect water (the dowser holds a Y-shaped twig, an L-shaped rod, or a pendulum), but it can actually... more >>
Guest(s): Paul H. Smith
Wednesday July 4th, 2007
Web Bot Predictions
George Ure and his colleague Cliff discussed their web bot technology which has been used to forecast indicators for future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington. Their method captures changes in language patterns within Internet discussions.... more >>
Guest(s): George Ure, Cliff
Tuesday July 3rd, 2007
Creationism & Evolution

Starting in the first hour, mechanical & design engineer Bill Morgan discussed why he believes in creationism and what he sees as flaws in the theory of evolution. If people evolved from bacteria there should be millions of transitional forms, but the... more >>
Guest(s): Bill Morgan
Monday July 2nd, 2007
Advanced Technology & Privacy
Appearing during all four hours, researcher and author Dr. Nick Begich discussed the capabilities of advanced technologies, and how they may affect privacy rights. He also touched on Project HAARP and mind control. RFID tags can now be read from up... more >>
Guest(s): Nick Begich, Douglas Hagmann
Sunday July 1st, 2007
China & Military Technology
Investigative journalist for NewsMax.com, Charles R. Smith discussed concerns about China in relation to their militaristic practices and intent. He also spoke about the next generation of US military technology. China is supplying the Taliban with... more >>
Host: Art Bell
Guest(s): Charles R. Smith
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS
( Last edited by abe; Jul 8, 2007 at 04:37 PM. )

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 04:24 PM

He named his daughter "Asian"?

Dolly the cat with Asia Rayne Bell.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by ♥ View Post
Thanks, besson3c, for the information.

Why is abe saying that you beat your wife? Is that part of this conversation too?

I guess I can't keep up.

I reckon that's fitting payback for choosing a nickname that is so difficult to click on when a poster is hung-over.

Lancer409
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 07:30 PM

ah, that's the one. north am union and 9/11 with ian punnett. is he the replacement for art bell? i miss art's voice, and i listen to a lot of political talk radio (because i enjoy it too) but i listen to coast to coast because it's a reaaaaaaaaaaaaally big breath of fresh air. nothing else like it on radio.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 8, 2007, 08:31 PM

ah, that's the one. north am union and 9/11 with ian punnett. is he the replacement for art bell? i miss art's voice, and i listen to a lot of political talk radio (because i enjoy it too) but i listen to coast to coast because it's a reaaaaaaaaaaaaally big breath of fresh air. nothing else like it on radio.
Yep. Art founded the show some 20+ years ago then, as befitting his status and privilege, he chose to do weekends rather than M-F or not at all. So, George Noory now does M-F & the 1st Sunday of each month. Ian Punnett, who has been in training the last couple of years doing Coast to Coast Live (the lead-in show to Art's), now does the Saturday night show.

There is NO ONE like Art!

New Weekend Schedule
In the wake of Art Bell's retirement, our new weekend schedule is as follows: Ian Punnett will host the 10p-2a PT Saturday slot (his Coast to Coast Live early show will be replaced by replays). The Sunday night show will go live with George Noory on the first Sunday of each month. Subsequent Sundays will feature best-of and classic shows with George and Art, as well as live shows with guest hosts.

Lancer409
Professional Poster
Jul 10, 2007, 09:14 AM

ahh. the replays serve as a sporadic "hit" for us listeners going into withdrawl

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 12, 2007, 09:13 AM

ahh. the replays serve as a sporadic "hit" for us listeners going into withdrawl
Indeed!

The world feels like a better place with Art Bell's voice and sensibilities available at least a couple of times a month...even if they are from days, weeks, months or years past.

I hope they don't screw up the concept by replaying George or Ian's shows.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jul 12, 2007, 06:34 PM

Here's a list of the show topics from this past week. It's never been just 'space-alien talk.'
Maybe it's not just 'space-alien talk' but it sure as hell is just 'kooky-looney talk'.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [♬] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 13, 2007, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
Maybe it's not just 'space-alien talk' but it sure as hell is just 'kooky-looney talk'.
It's entertainment.

"Which is better reality or unreality? Unreality! Or people would want to rush into reality, and that isn't the case."

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 15, 2007, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
I guess you are right.

20 Hole-in-One's
In the first half-hour, golfer Jackie Gagne discussed her amazing feat of making 20 hole-in-one's since 2005. She was joined by radio host John Ziegler.
Amazing Inventions
Award-winning filmmaker Peter von Puttkamer spoke about his recent work documenting some of the world's most amazing inventions, inventors, and weird science. He also touched on his research into cryptozoology, sharing accounts of the huge sea serpent known as the Cadborosaurus, which is said to have a horse-like head.

Military science is funding a lot of the most far-out research that is being conducted today, he reported. For instance, a new kind of bullet-proof vest has been developed by inserting the genes of a spider into the cells of a goat. The goat's milk is then processed into a tough web-like material that in addition to being able to stop bullets has medical applications for artificial ligaments. Miniature robotics have become more advanced noted von Puttkamer, who detailed how a "robot grasshopper" can soar up to five stories and was used in military missions flying into Afghanistan caves.

Further, the adhesive qualities of a gecko's feet have been replicated synthetically and used in such vehicles as the Mars Rovers, he shared. He also discussed the progression of flying car technology and the development of a small hovercraft known as the Airboard.
Lawsuit: Airlines & Explosives
First hour guests, pilot Field McConnell and forensic economist David Hawkins spoke about McConnell's lawsuit charging that many Boeing jets are illegally modified to contain remote controlled explosives. They cited the United 93 flight and more recently the Adam Air 547 flight as examples of where such explosives were used. For more on the lawsuit, see this article.
Iran Update
First hour guests, author Jerome Corsi and radio host Hossein Hedjazi commented on Iran. Hedjazi suggested that there were ways to "suffocate the regime" without resorting to a military attack that would harm the Iranian people. A lot of citizens there are against Ahmadinejad, he added. Corsi recommended engineering something similar to the South Africa divestment campaign on Iran.
IRS & Debt Collection
First hour guests, attorneys Joshua B. Swigart & Robert L. Hyde (website) reported on the IRS' plan to use private collection agencies to retrieve outstanding debts. Such agencies are known for verbally abusing debtors as part of their regular course of action, said Hyde. The plan is not quite a done deal yet, and if there is momentum against it, it could still be overturned, Swigart commented. For more, see this Associated Press article.
9-11 Pentagon Footage
Security camera footage recorded at the time of the 9-11 Pentagon attack was released today by the Department of Justice after a Freedom of Information Act request was made by Judicial Watch. The video, composed of still frames from two different angles, can be viewed at Judicial Watch, ABC News, and BBC News.

During the first hour, three guests shared their reactions to the 9-11 Pentagon tape. Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch, said his organization had been hoping for clearer, more definitive imagery, which the Pentagon's parking lot cameras weren't designed to capture. Dave vonKleist, the producer of 911 In Plane Site, commented that the new video doesn't show a 757 and he questioned why the released footage was so low grade when the Pentagon likely has many higher quality video cameras installed on their premises.

Filmmaker Alex Jones said he believes they will release clearer videos within six months to a year, and that the latest footage is designed to heighten the debate and deflect attention away from smoking guns pointing at secret Black Ops involvement. Jones and Paul Joseph Watson offer further analysis in two different articles, Pentagon Video is Giant Psy-Op and Assault On 9/11 Truth Movement. Jones is also offering a free download of his documentary, Martial Law 9-11.
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 15, 2007, 02:40 AM

It's entertainment.

"Which is better reality or unreality? Unreality! Or people would want to rush into reality, and that isn't the case."

eric is trolling.

By the way, this coming Wednesday...

Wednesday July 18th, 2007

Upcoming

Tribute to Art Bell

George Noory will pay tribute to Art Bell and play some memorable on-air moments with Art and many of his most celebrated guests over the years.

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 18, 2007, 09:07 AM

eric is trolling.
To be fair, so was I.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 23, 2007, 02:15 AM

To be fair, so was I.
But it's somehow better when you do it.

By the way, all you Art Bell fans...

There is a new show featuring replays of Art EVERY Saturday from 6pm - 10pm PT.

Replay from 1/11/04-- Art Bell interviews Richard Boylan
For the kickoff of a new replay series called Art Bell: Somewhere in Time (Saturdays, 6-10p PT), we present Art's interview with Richard Boylan on the 'Star Kids' phenomenon from 1/11/04.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 24, 2007, 07:55 PM

What you missed on C2C:

New 'Trek' Episode
In the first hour, author Mark Zicree and actor George Takei talked about their work on a new Star Trek project, Star Trek: New Voyages. New Voyages is a fan-created production that picks up where the original series left off. Zicree co-wrote and directed an episode titled "World Enough, And Time," in which Takei reprises his role as Hikaru Sulu (pictured). Visit startreknewvoyages.com to view a trailer and sign up to see "World Enough, And Time," which premieres on August 23, 2007. Takei also briefly spoke about his role as the father of time traveler Hiro Nakamura on NBC's Heroes. During the interview, George invited C2C listener and internet broadcaster Michael Johnson to co-host the segment with him.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jul 24, 2007, 10:15 PM

So Abe,

What is so great about this show and this Art Bell guy? I've never listened to an episode and I don't know anything about the show. Hip me to it...

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 25, 2007, 06:45 AM

So Abe,

What is so great about this show and this Art Bell guy? I've never listened to an episode and I don't know anything about the show. Hip me to it...
Didn't you hear?

He retired.

Art is personable, asks great questions, knows alot, has a good sense of humor, his voice is pleasing to the ear, he can make subjects and guests interesting even if you don't care for the guest's topic, he's like a good friend you know and trust and find interesting and whose sensibilities you enjoy.

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 25, 2007, 08:25 AM

After several months of playing, how are your hands liking the guitar?
I love the new guitar. The neck on it is just like I like em.
Abe is kind of a wacky variant of Kevin/Zimphire... He just enjoys arguing about stuff, and will attempt to win debates not on coherent arguments, but on sheer persistence. He can get a little arrogant and over-the-top at times, and at other times just plain old bizarre, obsessive, and unraveled (sort of like Christopher Lloyd's character in Back to the Future or something).
Wow besson, that assessment, which BTW is completely wrong, says more about you and your obsession with us than it does about either one of us. Am I still on your ignore list? Why do you still continually complain about me, while going on and on and on about me at the same time? Obviously I hit something close to the mark or you'd not be acting out like you are now.

BTW the offer in my sig still stands.
That is Abe/Aberdeenwriter/Mojo2 in a nutshell.
Actually, that sounded more like besson in a nutshell

I think this thread is a good example of that.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 25, 2007, 06:11 PM

I love the new guitar. The neck on it is just like I like em.

Wow besson, that assessment, which BTW is completely wrong, says more about you and your obsession with us than it does about either one of us. Am I still on your ignore list? Why do you still continually complain about me, while going on and on and on about me at the same time? Obviously I hit something close to the mark or you'd not be acting out like you are now.

BTW the offer in my sig still stands.

Actually, that sounded more like besson in a nutshell

I think this thread is a good example of that.
Yup!

Kevin, you are so often right about things I don't know why some folks around here ever doubt you!

Unless they like this flavor of tooth (ass) paste.

Kevin
Baninated
Jul 25, 2007, 08:06 PM

I think you MAY be exaggerating a TAD.

No I am wrong about stuff. And when I am I admit and apologize to said person I am arguing with. RARELY will I argue however unless I am pretty darn sure i am right lately.

Some people argue just to do so. They don't care what it is about, or even if they are right.

I am not one of these people.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 26, 2007, 12:36 AM

I think you MAY be exaggerating a TAD.

No I am wrong about stuff. And when I am I admit and apologize to said person I am arguing with. RARELY will I argue however unless I am pretty darn sure i am right lately.

Some people argue just to do so. They don't care what it is about, or even if they are right.

I am not one of these people.
Noted.

Oh, and mojo2 asked me to say hi to everyone.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 28, 2007, 05:31 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 28, 2007, 02:23 AM

Ghost-to-Ghost w/Art Bell

Wednesday October 31st, 2007

Art Bell hosts his annual Halloween broadcast of Ghost-to-Ghost, with callers sharing their spookiest stories.

Apparently Art isn't TOTALLY retired!

Tune into his show Wednesday night for some really spooky tales from callers.

It will give you chills.

Really.

keekeeree
Mac Elite
Location: Moved from Ohio's first capital to its current capital
Oct 28, 2007, 01:15 PM

Apparently Art isn't TOTALLY retired!

Tune into his show Wednesday night for some really spooky tales from callers.

It will give you chills.

Really.
Cool. I don't tune into Coast-to-Coast as often as I used to, but the Ghost-to-Ghost special is really cool, and extra cool that Art's going host it.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 28, 2007, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by keekeeree View Post
Cool. I don't tune into Coast-to-Coast as often as I used to, but the Ghost-to-Ghost special is really cool, and extra cool that Art's going host it.
I stopped altogether after Art retired. It seems that George Noory has a strange appreciation for Alex Jones and now AJ even guest hosts the show!

But with Art coming back to host this annual ritual, you bet your ass I'll be tuning in!

It will be good to hear how he and the family are doing.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2007, 03:14 PM

Abe, how are you and your family doing? You don't post here very much anymore...

I've missed you.

Kevin
Baninated
Nov 4, 2007, 06:28 AM

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
Jan 1, 2008, 03:34 AM

Art's baby girl, Asia Rain Bell

Art is doing his annual predictions show where listeners call in with their supposed psychic predictions for 2008 and he goes through last year's predictions and determines which ones were hits and misses.

A fun show!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 1, 2008, 09:57 PM

I still think that Abe is Art Bell...

Forum Links
Forum Rules