Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > any good local bands or anything in SF this week?

any good local bands or anything in SF this week?
iLikebeer
Mac Elite
Aug 24, 2005, 02:38 AM

Any recommendations for local bands playing san francisco this week? I hit up san clemente and san diego last week. Tomorrow is the bday and i have to be back in az for school on monday. I'm visiting my older brother here and figured the best city in the US would have something good going on. Just no country please
thanks

Dubloseven
Forum Regular
Aug 24, 2005, 03:12 AM

shoot, i wish i saw this thread this afternoon. sherwood played at slims tonight (33 11th st) and i just got back from the show. they always put on an amazing show, and tonight was possibly the best performance yet. check them out sherwoodmusic.net to see what you missed out on. hope you were able to make it to the show!
MacBook 2.0, 4 gig Nano, Nike+
loving cal poly slo every minute!

JustAnOl'Broad
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2005, 03:19 AM

[QUOTE=iLikebeer:
Tomorrow is the bday....[/QUOTE]

No help with bands here - but Happy Birthday!

iLikebeer  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 24, 2005, 08:11 AM

thanks for the happy bday, and didn't miss out too much on the show tonight. i was at ocean beach learning how to kiteboard. too much fun, hopefully more fun for the rest of the week as well. went to some bars and got to play some fuzbol, got my brother a 60 GB iPod and trying to convert him, fat chance. how much arse does that glass staircase kick? wow.
too drunk now, must sleep.
happy wednesday

Forum Links
Forum Rules