Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple ]['s and Older Macs

FS: Apple ]['s and Older Macs
andyp807
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2003, 09:29 PM

PLEASE READ ALL:

For Sale: My school is trying to make room for a new Mac/PC lab. But they need to get rid of the old Apple ]['s. They are all ][e's. They want to make at least 10 bucks per Computer/Monitor/2 Drives. And you would have to pay shipping. They are located in South Central Wisconsin.
The School also has some old Apple Printers for the Apple ][s, some come with automatic paper feeds, 2 or 3 don't.

Also 1 teacher has an Apple ][c that she bought with her own money, and she needs cash to get her neice a Laptop, she is currently looking into the 12" iBook. Anyway it comes with the Apple ][c with 1 built in and working 5 1/2 Floppy drive, an Apple b/w Printer, the small monitor that goes with it (CRT) the monitor also has a stand. And a couple of the boxes.

If you are interested in any of these things please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank You

UPDATE: The teacher with the Apple ][c also has 3 Apple Think Different Posters, i'm only sure what one of them is. She has an Albert Einstein Poster, it has a less than 2 inch tear in it, and the tear was fixed in the back with tape, other wise in good condition, all I know about the other 2 posters is that they are in Mint condition. I will have the names of those posters up hopfully tomarrow

UPDATE AGAIN: The School also has the following computer for sale...

PowerMac 6100/66
LC Mac 580
Macintosh IIvx
Color Style Writer 2100
Style Writer 2100

UPDATE PHOTOS: You can now see the images of the products that are for sale please go here... http://homepage.mac.com/andy7p5/apple.html

Again please contact me via e-mail [email protected] Thank You

andyp807  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 28, 2003, 12:17 PM

Also their are some internal Apple ][e accesories and Apple Works for Apple][e and Apple][gs

Forum Links
Forum Rules