Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Pink word document ???

Pink word document ???
skalie
Mac Elite
Sep 19, 2005, 12:59 PM

Yeah I know this an unusual one, but I just got a request for an adjustment to a site that I put together.

The site resides here http://www.ingridvanoploomondhygiene.nl/

The adjustment is, she wants the "verwijsbrief" to match the site ( verwijsbrief >>> hier ) which is a word document. (This is to be printed out to be signed by a doctor)

As it's a word document, I guess ( word is not my forte ) I can put a background colour in ( I hope ), but doesn't that mean that if someone prints it out they will be using up all the pink ink in their printer?

I am tempted to say that it would be easier to make all the site match the word document and get rid of the pink and purple (not to mention the italics), but that might be construed to be a little rude.

So before I go and make a matching page with a "printable version" is there a simpler way of dealing with this using word?

mania
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 19, 2005, 09:11 PM

use pink paper in the printer?
The Bitcastle
graphic design, web development, hosting

skalie  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 20, 2005, 03:56 AM

....er, no, she wants the word document to look like the rest of the site.

Sometimes I think I am in the wrong industry.

Forum Links
Forum Rules