Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Apple iPhone 8GB - $300

Apple iPhone 8GB - $300
mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Jun 5, 2008, 12:08 AM

I am selling an 8GB Apple iPhone. This iPhone was purchased as a refurb from AT&T on March 17, 2008 - less than 3 months old. I updated the warranty with Apple and it now reads:

iPhone
Serial #:YM724FK0***
United States
Limited Warranty

2. Warranty information about your iPhone

Our records indicate that your product is covered under Apple's Limited Warranty which is estimated to expire on March 17, 2009.

Your product is eligible for complimentary phone support which is estimated to expire on March 21, 2010.

The iPhone is in perfect working condition - there is some light scratching on the back of the phone, and an extremely small scratch on the upper-right quadrant of the front screen which is about 2mm long (see pictures). You can only see that scratch in certain lighting conditions - usually only when there is a white background on the phone.

Due to these slight scratches, I am willing to let it go for $300 + your method of shipping to wherever you may be. These phones have been moving on eBay for upwards of $600 in the past few days - they are coming down a bit now, but this is still a substantial savings.

Included with the iPhone is everything that came with the AT&T Refurb box, as well as a Power Support Crystal Film Set [not pictured]. There is one left - the first one got dirty and I had to scrap it, but the other one is brand new.

* 8GB iPhone
* Stereo Headset with mic
* Dock (still in original wrapping)
* Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable
* USB Power Adapter
* Power Support Crystal Film Set

On the off-chance that you live in Cleveland, I am willing to meet in person so you can check out the iPhone and pay in person. I work downtown in the warehouse district, so meeting in that area would be ideal.

eBay: hoehnen3 (196+ 100% positive)
heatware: mxpiazza (7 positive)
Also sold, bought and traded with many people on these and MacRumors forums.

Please don't troll, hijack, etc - post, PM or email if you are interested, if not, thanks for your time.

headbgone
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 7, 2008, 09:46 PM

If (which they probably wont) the new iphones dont work with tmobile then I should be able to purchase it.

Best I can do for the moment.

alecxx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 8, 2008, 05:03 AM

i already bought it!
sorry

Forum Links
Forum Rules