Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Uh-oh . . . replacement plastics staining, too.

Uh-oh . . . replacement plastics staining, too. (Page 2)
tjash1991
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 20, 2006, 01:08 AM

Yea, I understand what your saying.

I dont understand by posting my bad expirience at the apple store everything thinks I am so hesitant and such a jerk. When you know I am really not. I just posted about my bad expirience at the apple store.

azncreazion
Aug 20, 2006, 03:21 AM

Wiat you can auctually exchange it? Suppose, if I want to exchange my white one with a black one. I'd just have to pay the difference?

tjash1991
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 20, 2006, 03:29 AM

Yea,

They let me exchange it for the black and pay the different of 426.00, but I only had it 12 days of the 14 days.

I am happy with black. No blue, no scratchs, nothing yet.

1 thing though - you notice oils on this computer. I just use my D&G microfibre cloth that came with my V3i D&G and they dissapear.

azncreazion
Aug 20, 2006, 09:35 AM

AH! So how about if I had mine for lets say..... 3 months? Cause I do not want to keep taking my laptop in, I run a business off of it.

muaddib420
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 20, 2006, 10:41 AM

i just think that you lied about why you wanted to exchange it, which is wrong. but that's just me. i had discoloration also, but i just went there and they nicely replaced the defective part. i didn't resort to lying about it shutting down and demanding this and that.

but to each his own. you got what you wanted. good.

azncreazion
Aug 20, 2006, 11:48 PM

Are you refering to me?

tjash1991
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 21, 2006, 12:40 AM

No hes talking to me.

I understand I didnt technically lie. I just didnt mention the discoloring, because I there wasnt any at the time because I had used nailpolish remover, and if I told him there was discoloriing and he didnt see any he wouldnt believe me, and then if I told them that I used nailpolish remover, I was afraid they wouldnt return it because I hadnt used something recommended by the, The computer did keep randomly freezing and it shut down out of the blue twice, they guy at the store did determine mine to be defective. What started the problem is me wanting to upgrade. But whatever, its all over.

And I understand some of you might think I am a lier and a jerk, but I am truly not. I am here to help as much as I can,

Forum Links
Forum Rules