Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Album artwork messed up

Album artwork messed up
phobos
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2006, 02:24 AM

Hello to everyone
My iPod album arwork library is gradually getting more and more messed up. At first there were only 3 albums with a wrong artwork and now after consecutive syncs it's out of hand. George Michael has a System of a down artwork, Brian Eno a My Chemical romance artwork. Intersting nonetheless but not what I'm after...
The interesting thing is that iTunes has the correct album artwork and whatever I do it tries to sync only the albums that have no covers to the iPod not the old ones. So how do I force the recreation of the album artwork of the whole library?
Many thanks in advance

gooser
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2006, 04:00 AM

revert back to itunes 6 and manually manage your artwork. this is a serious suggestion, i'm not trying to be a smart ass.
imac g3 600
imac g4 800 superdrive
ibook 466

wake266
Dec 17, 2006, 05:13 PM

i had that before. You would have the wrong artwork, then you would hit the center button for a bigger picture and it would be a different cover. I just synced my ipod a few days later and it was fine.

phobos  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 18, 2006, 06:26 AM

Wake266 as I said in the original post syncing doesn't do anything cause it's syncing the new songs on to the ipod and not the albums that have no changes in them.

Forum Links
Forum Rules