Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Natural Selection at work...Pit Bull Puppy Chewed Off Baby's Toes While Parents Slept

Natural Selection at work...Pit Bull Puppy Chewed Off Baby's Toes While Parents Slept (Page 2)
Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 12, 2006, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
no bed, no crib?
Gotta have your priorities I guess... which in this case was buying a puppy.

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Dec 12, 2006, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I am not sure if I had a newborn baby, I would be getting a pitbull puppy. Or any dog that wasn't trained.

I wonder if they had a bunch of cats too.
Yeah, when you've got a baby is not the time to be getting a puppy. Dogs can be great with kids, but only if they've been raised right. A puppy, by definition, has not been raised right (yet).

andi*pandi
Dec 12, 2006, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Gotta have your priorities I guess... which in this case was buying a puppy.
no one has yet accused this couple of being smart.

Rumor
Dec 12, 2006, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by ghporter View Post

And to have a puppy (that really IS a very small dog) do that much damage cannot have happened in just a short time-if the puppy did it, it probably took a LONG time. Which is why I don't think that's what really happened; as soon as the puppy nipped, the baby would have reflexively kicked and screamed, and that would have "discouraged" the puppy.

My thought is that they're blaming the puppy for something they did or let happen.
Glenn, you have the best point in this thread.
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Dec 12, 2006, 08:35 PM

There is absolutely nothing new on the story as of yet. Everyone in the area is talking about it, waiting for something new to be unveiled. Perhaps waiting on drug test results?

Atheist
Mac Elite
Dec 12, 2006, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by IceBreaker View Post
" Out of all of them (in the litter), he was the least chewy."
Yes ... this is a tragic story... but I almost fell out of my chair when I read that quote from the lady that sold them the dog.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 12, 2006, 10:06 PM

People get pit bulls because if they walked around being that stupid without protection, they'd be attacked all the time.

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Dec 12, 2006, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by nonhuman View Post
Bull. Pitbulls are great dogs. Friendly, loyal, all that good stuff. If this had been a cocker spaniel, would you be calling for that breed to be banned?
You joke... but some of us....

There are pictures of me as a 1 year old being swarmed by a litter of springer spaniel puppies that my parents dog had. While really cute, and why wouldn`t it be, you can bet your silver dollars that those puppies were out to eat my little face off.
( Last edited by JoshuaZ; Dec 12, 2006 at 10:36 PM. )

Atomic Rooster
Dec 12, 2006, 10:29 PM

I feel sick!

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Dec 13, 2006, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by JoshuaZ View Post
You joke... but some of us....

There are pictures of me as a 1 year old being swarmed by a litter of springer spaniel puppies that my parents dog had. While really cute, and why wouldn`t it be, you can bet your silver dollars that those puppies were out to eat my little face off.
I wasn't joking... As a kid I spent a lot of time with pit bulls. They weren't puppies, and had been treated and trained well while growing up. There was never a problem.

ghporter
Administrator
Dec 13, 2006, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by nonhuman View Post
I wasn't joking... As a kid I spent a lot of time with pit bulls. They weren't puppies, and had been treated and trained well while growing up. There was never a problem.
Pits are GREAT kid dogs; they are protective and loyal to a fault. Even puppies are great with kids. This is one reason why I think something other than the puppy happened to the baby's toes.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Dec 13, 2006, 10:38 AM

Ummm...NO. Leaving a six week old puppy unsupervised is like leaving a human baby alone surrounded by things she could hurt herself with (in fact it could be that that's what happened). Dogs chew-it's part of their makeup. ALL DOGS CHEW.
Yep. That's the part people don't realize. Even a dog that's normally quite gentle can sometimes get confused or crazy around a baby. This is why you never leave a baby and an animal together unsupervised, no matter the dog's breed, age, or training. Puppies are even more dangerous in this regard: because they're teething, the urge to chew is that much stronger.
Now, let's think about how babies communicate. They cry, right? There are different cries for different things from boredom to hunger to pain. Ever heard a baby's "I'm in pain" cry? It "will decalcify your whole spinal column, " to quote Bill Cosby. There's no way any human could sleep through that unless they were somehow impaired.
Drugs, perhaps? That's my guess.
And to have a puppy (that really IS a very small dog) do that much damage cannot have happened in just a short time-if the puppy did it, it probably took a LONG time.
I'm not so sure of that one, actually. A Pit Bull is not a small dog: it's not a Great Dane, but it isn't a Papillon either. Babies also have really small feet, and so I'm guessing that a puppy could probably fit one or two toes into its mouth easily enough. It might take a few minutes, but it's possible.
My thought is that they're blaming the puppy for something they did or let happen.
It's possible. Again, my guess is that drugs were involved, along with a big dose of stupidity. I have a tough time believing they'd want this to happen, but if they were impairing their own ability to do anything about it then this is the risk that goes along with that. I wonder if they were really prepared to get burned like this.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

legacyb4
Mac Elite
Dec 13, 2006, 10:41 AM

"Natural selection at work..." this title is really only applicable if the parents involved are eliminated from our gene pool. Poor frickin' kid will have to live with this the rest of his/her life...
Macbook (Black) C2D/250GB/3GB | G5/1.6 250GBx2/2.0GB
Free Mobile Ringtone & Games Uploader | Flickr | Twitter

Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 13, 2006, 11:26 AM

I have a hard time believing it was the dog also as I can't imagine a baby would lay there quite for an hour while to toes got chewed off.

Perhaps the parents are covering for some abuse they inflicted or an accident due to negligence.

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

andi*pandi
Dec 13, 2006, 11:34 AM

I hate to think what happened to the kids toes if the dog wasn't the cause. Really. I start to type it and just can't bring myself.

IceBreaker  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 13, 2006, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by legacyb4 View Post
"Natural selection at work..." this title is really only applicable if the parents involved are eliminated from our gene pool. Poor frickin' kid will have to live with this the rest of his/her life...

being marred like that will possibly reduce the chance of producing offspring long term... thus natural selection.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 07:39 PM

If it were not a Pit Bull that did this, everyone involved in this topic knows for sure that this would not be such a well known story! Plain and simple, cut and dry.

For those of you who say "BAN PIT BULLS" well....then what!?
Yea...thosse same people that are creating the "bad rap" for them now, will only choose a different breed! Then it will be your poodle or whatever that will be on the "ban list" next! A dog is only as aggressive as you make it.

As for the baby and the PUPPY.
The parents SHOULD be held completely responsible for what happened. That puppy should not be euthanized. It was only acting the way any puppy would have acted. If the parents were not so irresponsible as to let the baby stay at ground level with this dog running around, without any supervision, then this would have never happened.

Besides, these people were obviously "on something..." what parent will sleep so hard as to not hear their childs screams!? Are you kidding me!?

I cannot wait for that drug/alcohol test to be revealed. That dog deserves another chance. Some of you people are ready to hang this breed, without even knowing anything but the negative media that is broadcasted.

Wanna see the "sad reality" of this breed???

Go here:

www.pitbullsontheweb.com

click on the link titled SAD REALITY.

This world is so messed up, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Rumor
Dec 13, 2006, 07:55 PM

Did you really need to make another account to post that?

PB2K
Mac Elite
Dec 13, 2006, 08:00 PM

pathetic, you know pitbulls are illegal here ?

dogs should be like a friend, if you feel insecure and need a fightdog, take up karate lessons or something
{Animated sigs are not allowed.}

Rumor
Dec 13, 2006, 08:03 PM

Pitbulls aren't always mean. They can be just as sweet and cuddly as any other dog.

Besides, this was a 6 week old puppy anyways.

Also, like Glenn pointed out, there is a possiblility it wasn't the dog that did it.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 08:30 PM

There is not "another" account. I happened to google this topic and this forum popped up.
Thanks for noticing that its "new..."
Not that, that has any effect on this thread.

I am firm on standing behind this breed. Since they do not have their own voice, someone has to speak for them. I do not tolerate uneducated people trying to hang this breed up to dry.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 08:33 PM

if ever a breed of dog should just be outright banned, pitbulls are it.

My post was mainly towards this person.

IceBreaker  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 13, 2006, 08:48 PM

<insert Ellen Degeneres sarcastic " weeeeeeellllll soooooooorrrrry">

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 09:27 PM

<insert Ellen Degeneres sarcastic " weeeeeeellllll soooooooorrrrry">

Do you really have any knowlege on American Pit Bull Terriers?

Its funny, to me, how the media feeds off the negativity that this causes...

They only air or report on "Pit Bull TYPE" dogs that attack.

Food for thought.......

http://www.atts.org/stats1.html

Kind of makes you wonder....is your dog safe?

You would be surprised at how many incidents occur in the US alone, involving dog bites/attacks, that are mistakenly identified as PIT BULLS.

ghporter
Administrator
Dec 13, 2006, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by ILoveMyPitBulls View Post
You would be surprised at how many incidents occur in the US alone, involving dog bites/attacks, that are mistakenly identified as PIT BULLS.
The more dangerous dogs are the smaller breeds-not enough room for much of a brain makes 'em less predictable. Vet techs I know say that they'd rather handle a Pit's or a Rottie's open wounds than just pick up a Chihuahua or Toy Poodle-they're nasty.

I've known a few Pits over the years, and they were owned by people with brains and hearts. These were some of the most loving, gentle, fun dogs I've ever met. NO DOG BREED IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. Owners, on the other hand, being people, ARE potentially dangerous, whether it's with a gun, a car, or a dog. I trust dogs way more than the run-of-the-mill person.

P.S., why isn't there more about this story anywhere? All Google finds for me is specifically on the Shreveport Times' site and the local TV station's site.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 09:54 PM

The more dangerous dogs are the smaller breeds-not enough room for much of a brain makes 'em less predictable. Vet techs I know say that they'd rather handle a Pit's or a Rottie's open wounds than just pick up a Chihuahua or Toy Poodle-they're nasty.

I've known a few Pits over the years, and they were owned by people with brains and hearts. These were some of the most loving, gentle, fun dogs I've ever met. NO DOG BREED IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. Owners, on the other hand, being people, ARE potentially dangerous, whether it's with a gun, a car, or a dog. I trust dogs way more than the run-of-the-mill person.
I'm glad someone else has done their own research

Thank You!
"Punish The Deed, NOT The Breed"

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 13, 2006, 10:08 PM

Actually.....I retract my last statement......

Someone actually is using their brain, for once! Its not a matter of research, its called common sense!! lol

IceBreaker  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 13, 2006, 10:46 PM

as noted earlier, just google

pit bull attacks owner - Google News

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2006, 09:41 AM

And...as I noted earlier.

The media feeds off the negative attention. Why in the world would anyone want to hear about the little pomeranian that attacked/mauled & KILLED a 5 month old baby..... That's because people don't want to hear about those "innocent" little dogs doing such a thing! When people hear on the news..."A Dog Attacked and Killed a 5year old, today...." They don't want to hear that followed by "The Family Golden Retreiver." People, like you, feed off the fact that the only thing that gets "aired" is when it involves the most misunderstood, mistreated and abused breed in the entire country. Who the heck wants to hear about any other dog? Give me a break.

So...my advice to you, please make sure that you have complete knowledge on this breed, prior to making your uneducated assumptions.

No dog is BORN viscious. It is something that is taught. Did you ever wonder, to yourself.."Maybe the owner(s) did not raise these dogs properly. Maybe soemthing happened in their life that the media doesn't air." Hell, maybe the kid that got bit in the face was UNSUPERVISED by an adult and was getting too close to the dog. It is not the dogs fault. 9 out of 10 times, the owner or gaurdian is to blame. But, NO, you don't want to hear that, do you? You just care that it was a Pit Bull.....screw the facts.

There have been so many reports here in Jacksonville that have turned out to not involve a Pit Bull at all! But the claim was that it was a Pit Bull. Again....miseducation.

Its not the dogs that are the problem. It is people like you that are the problem.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 14, 2006, 09:53 AM

Your wasting your time ILoveMyPitBulls, haven't you ever noticed that ignorant people RESIST the truth? There's a REASON why they are ignorant…
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2006, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by smacintush View Post
Your wasting your time ILoveMyPitBulls, haven't you ever noticed that ignorant people RESIST the truth? There's a REASON why they are ignorant…
That's very true.

Sometimes I feel like there is still a little glimmer of hope in some people....

Kevin
Baninated
Dec 14, 2006, 10:20 AM

BTW your sig is too big.

ALL the Pits I have been around are lovey lap dogs.

My friend had one named Apollo and a poodle named "bitchface"

The poodle ran the roost. That poor pit didn't know what to do.

osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 14, 2006, 10:34 AM

I think this thread should be merged with the Extinct Dolphin thread. I really don't know why, but it seems a perfect match. Toes, pitbulls, dolphins - add intelligent people and complete idiots - shake well. Enjoy.

talisker
Mac Elite
Dec 14, 2006, 10:57 AM

NO DOG BREED IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS.
True, in the same way that tuned, lowered cars with pumping stereo systems and massive loud exhausts aren't inherently dangerous. It's just that they tend to be driven by aggressive neanderthals.

You can justify a pit bull's character all you want, but they do tend to appeal to people who like their "hard man" image. i.e. probably the people least suited to looking after a dog.

And the puppy should be destroyed. It chewed off a baby's toes, for f*cks sake.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2006, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by talisker View Post
And the puppy should be destroyed. It chewed off a baby's toes, for f*cks sake.

Its a F-ing PUPPY!!!!!!!! A puppy is like an infant. (ANY PUPPY)
They do not know any better.

So, what you are telling me....if your 8 month old child hits you in the face, what the hell would you do? Beat his/her a$$ as if they were a 10year child?!!!!! Give me break.

Some of you people are useless and should be banned from reproducing.

Besides...(going back to a statement previously made by someone) who is to say that the parents aren't just blaming it on the dog, to try and keep themselves out of serious trouble....which it is too late for anyway.
Unless you KNOW exactly what took place in the home, you have absolutley no right to point the finger at who/what did it. Did YOU actually see the dog chew the infants toes off??? Didn't think so.
( Last edited by ILoveMyPitBulls; Dec 14, 2006 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something.)

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 14, 2006, 08:34 PM

And you're a ****ing idiot. A pit bull owning idiot.

Where's the surprise?

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Dec 14, 2006, 09:33 PM

Since this debate is quickly turning into a "should we blame the breed" I will make another point relevant to the liberties enjoyed by those in the US.

My parents got me a puppy when I was 4 years old. A black lab infact. He chewed on EVERYTHING as a puppy. He would even knaw on me if i were there, not maliciously...but any of you that have ever owned a puppy know that they just like to chew.

My puppy soon grew into possibly the biggest black lab you could imagine. He, in his prime, was 120 LBs and not an ounce of fat on him. He was an incredibly strong, inscredibly powerful dog. Many people were scared just at the sight of him. At the same time however, he was the sweetest animal my family could have hoped to own. Loyal, loving, gentle, and most of all a good friend. Though for most of his adult life growing up he was bigger than I he would never hurt me....however, he would playfully chew on me whenever i started playing with him. My point, its in any dog, even the sweetest ones, to chew. The puppy and the puppy's breed are not to blame here. The parents/owners are. Plain and simple.

Thats the end of my argument, but for those of you curious. My "puppy" and I are still very close. He is over 16 years old and still quite a happy dog, especially when I come home to him. Even to this day when he gets playful he chews on me.

I could not imagine anyone trying to tell me I shouldn't be able to own a certain dog. I've seen pitbull owners that share the same bond that I share with my dog. To me, he is like a brother. And to many, their dogs are parts of their families too. I find it very ignorant to claim pitbulls should be banned.

To alot of people, thats like saying we should exhile people who grew up to be criminals because of their upbringing.

Dogs, like children, require responsible care when being raised.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2006, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Face Ache View Post
And you're a ****ing idiot. A pit bull owning idiot.

Where's the surprise?
That's fine that you think that. However, I DO understand this breed & their background. You can think whatever you want of me, just know this....before I open my mouth about something. I know what the hell I am talking about, and I DO educate myself. I suggest, to those of you who do not know anything about a breed of dog, educate yourself before you go and make an assumption based solely off media hype.

Also, I am so glad the only way you know how to express yourself if by calling me names! Wow. You are an amazing person!
Does it make you feel better?!! I really hope so. Do you feel like a big man now!?

Grow Up.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 14, 2006, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
To alot of people, thats like saying we should exhile people who grew up to be criminals because of their upbringing.

Dogs, like children, require responsible care when being raised.

Well said! Thanks!!

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 14, 2006, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
I could not imagine anyone trying to tell me I shouldn't be able to own a certain dog. I've seen pitbull owners that share the same bond that I share with my dog.
Does that bond extend to everybody else who might be around this dog (e.g., visitors, children with chewy toes)?
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Dec 15, 2006, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
Does that bond extend to everybody else who might be around this dog (e.g., visitors, children with chewy toes)?
Of course not. Thats why dogs, like children, require responsible care/training.

Its the owner's responsibility. If they can't live up to it, then they shouldn't be getting a dog.

What goes on in my house is my responsibility and my right as well. If i want a pitbull, I should be allowed one. However, if I invite others into my home i should be held responsible for its actions.

Edit: Its not the government's right or responsibility to protect people from themselves. Its truly tragic that kids will be attacked by dogs that have not had proper care...but taking dogs away from law abiding citizens is not a viable option.

And if parents are that negligent with their kids, I promise you taking away certain types of dogs will only postpone the parents' doing something else to endanger their child.
( Last edited by Snow-i; Dec 15, 2006 at 12:43 AM. )

talisker
Mac Elite
Dec 15, 2006, 06:30 AM

Its a F-ing PUPPY!!!!!!!! A puppy is like an infant. (ANY PUPPY)
They do not know any better.

So, what you are telling me....if your 8 month old child hits you in the face, what the hell would you do? Beat his/her a$$ as if they were a 10year child?!!!!! Give me break.

I'm not saying the dog should be destroyed because it was its "fault" or it deserves a punishment. Clearly the parents are the ones at fault. I'm saying it because it, for whatever reason, chewed a baby's toes off.

Yes, all puppies chew, but chewing the toes off a living infant, who would be screaming at the time, seems slightly unusual.

It's a simple rule in my book, if a dog seriously injures or kills somebody then destroy it. Removes any risk it may do it again. Do it humanely and the dog won't suffer at all. I love my pets but if there was a risk of them hurting my kids they'd be gone in a flash.

Frankly, I don't know why I'm even responding to your post, your last sentence is just plain rude, the bleatings of fool who has lost the argument. As to your question about would I beat my eight month old child's a$$ like she was a 10 year old, well I wouldn't beat any child's a$$. It's not what I believe in and lashing out with physical violence isn't an impulse I have in these situations. And I don't own a pitbull. Funny, that.

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 15, 2006, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by talisker View Post
Yes, all puppies chew, but chewing the toes off a living infant, who would be screaming at the time, seems slightly unusual.

It's a simple rule in my book, if a dog seriously injures or kills somebody then destroy it. Removes any risk it may do it again. Do it humanely and the dog won't suffer at all. I love my pets but if there was a risk of them hurting my kids they'd be gone in a flash.

Any responsible parent would not let a situation like what has happened even have the opportunity to occur. My child would NOT be left alone or near ANY dog/puppy/animal without my supervision or the supervision of someone that I trust.

To say that this 6 week old puppy should be put down is an insane thought. It is a puppy and obviously does not know any better. I could see if this animal were 6 months old, and it did this....then yes, I would sort of agree with you. By that age, any animal should for the most part know the difference between its chew toys and a childs toes.

The parents that were involved in this case are irresponsible, and should be punished accordingly. It is child neglect. You don't leave your child anywhere near a roaming animal with no training. Especially a child that cannot move away in defense. That child was relying on her parents to take care of her, and in turn the parents left the family's new puppy to do the babysitting.

If this were any other breed of dog I would still have the same argument. It's a puppy. It knows no better. It is 6 weeks old. It DESERVES a chance at life.

It is really sad that a child had to be the one that got hurt. And it sucks that her parents are careless. But if it weren't the dog "doing what it supposedly did." Then, who knows....with the supervision that her parents were offering, something else is/was bound to happen in the future. The irresponsibility of the parents should not be blamed on the dog. People are responsible for their OWN actions. Not animals.

Any animal is capable of anything without proper care and training. Maybe people will look at this story and take a step back, and re-evaluate their sitiuations. Maybe more people will be more cautious.

Even though that IS a far fetch.

Dakar²
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 15, 2006, 09:31 AM

Man, I didn't realize pitbulls were such a hot button topic.

Maybe Kucinich should take note and use it for his campaign platform.

andi*pandi
Dec 15, 2006, 09:59 AM

(Is anyone else creeped out that there are apparently people who regularly google this topic, then join random message boards just to evangelize? No? ok then. )

When I was a kid, we had kittens. Someone's Malamute managed to push the door open to the kitten room and shake one kitten to death before someone heard the commotion and saved the other two.

Was it the dogs fault? The dog was just being a dog. The breed? Many malamutes have lived with kittens successfully. Was it our fault? Who knew the dog would do this. My mother blamed the dog's owner for a while, for not watching it, then blamed the dog, but we certainly didn't euthanize the dog. The dog had lived with cats before, but never kittens. Probably thought it was a squirrel. The dog was perfect with human babies. We eventually forgave the dog.

But one kitten is not a human baby. Those people aren't going to be able to look at that puppy again. If it lives it's got to have a different home. And I bet that kid isn't going to like dogs.

And is there something to be said about "getting the taste of" human? Is that puppy going to be confused about what food is?

ILoveMyPitBulls
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 15, 2006, 12:22 PM

(Is anyone else creeped out that there are apparently people who regularly google this topic, then join random message boards just to evangelize? No? ok then. )
I don't regularly google this stuff. I just happened to, since this story aired.

There people go, with their assumptions.

Dude, you don't know me.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 15, 2006, 12:28 PM

And I bet that kid isn't going to like dogs.

Eh, the kid's young enough that she isn't going to remember what happened. How the kid perceives what's happened to her depends on the parents.
Chuck
___

Demonhood
Administrator
Dec 15, 2006, 02:35 PM

this thread is actually #19 on google for 'puppy baby toes'. crazy.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 15, 2006, 02:50 PM

It will soon be number one for "she isn't going to remember what happened."
Chuck
___

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Dec 15, 2006, 03:30 PM

At least the parents didn't buy the kid one of these: Features : Radar Online

Forum Links