Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > How many use their Social Security # for their D.L #? Why?

How many use their Social Security # for their D.L #? Why?
ankle_brains
Forum Regular
Feb 24, 2004, 10:56 AM

With all the fraud and identity theft that is happening in this Internet age, do you use your social security # for your drivers license #? Why or why not?

I personally don't because I don't want to give that information out to just anybody.

what about you?

ghost_flash
Professional Poster
Feb 24, 2004, 11:23 AM

Originally posted by ankle_brains:
With all the fraud and identity theft that is happening in this Internet age, do you use your social security # for your drivers license #? Why or why not?

I personally don't because I don't want to give that information out to just anybody.

what about you?
Insult about how you should change your screen name first to something like
donkey_brains...edited out.

WTF is it with these polls? Why do you want to know this crap? What do you do for a living? I bet you are making money off of these polls. I'll tell you when I get my check for $5.

John D. Smith
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 24, 2004, 11:24 AM

John C. Smith

tall and tan and young and lovely
tgfigw

ghost_flash
Professional Poster
Feb 24, 2004, 11:27 AM

Originally posted by John D. Smith:
snip. [/B]
Sad. Very sad.

GoGoReggieXPowars
Mac Elite
Feb 24, 2004, 11:37 AM

Download number?

disectamac
Mac Elite
Feb 24, 2004, 11:43 AM

Originally posted by ankle_brains:

what about you?
I use my SS # for everything, my DL, my email/internet passwords, ATM pins, credit cards, safe combination, my lottery number choice, and I was thinking of using it a sig here. It just makes life so much easier for me, only problem (really not a problem at all) is that every once in a while my bank accounts are emptied completely (happens randomly i cant figure it out) and I have to start all over again, no biggie.

Forum Links
Forum Rules