Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Spilled a TINY bit of EmercenC on my macbook pro

Spilled a TINY bit of EmercenC on my macbook pro
alexandriamp
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 30, 2010, 08:28 PM

Today a very small--maybe a couple of tablespoons max--amount of EmergenC spilled onto my macbook pro. Most of it landed on a couple of keys, then some on my mouse pad, and i guess a very small amount MAY have gotten in between the keys. The computer didn't turn off, and I figured it was fine. None really got in that I noticed. But right away the pad stopped working and my mouse freaked out.

I plugged in a mouse right after and it worked fine. Then I decided to try to restart my computer and the mouse pad started working fine again, until I came back from class a few hours later and the mouse was non-functioning once again.

SO half an hour ago I turned off my computer again and it is upside-down on my bed... should I worry????

Thanks

ghporter
Administrator
Sep 30, 2010, 08:32 PM

Welcome to our forums!

I moved your thread to the NOTEBOOKS forum (you had it in the Mac Pro (those fancy aluminum tower thingies-you know) forum.

And I'm locking THIS thread while copying your post to the CORRECT thread to post it in.

We try to be easy on new folks, but we do ask that you look around fairly thoroughly before you post. But when a new guy goofs, we try to help him out.

Again, welcome to our forums!

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules