Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > PilotMouse™ Bluetooth® Mini

PilotMouse™ Bluetooth® Mini
anilos81
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2005, 06:58 PM

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][/FONT]

I am currently bidding on a PilotMouse™ Bluetooth® Mini on eBay for use with my 14' iBook. Today I read a few conflicting reviews on Amazon.com describing different types of problems the mouse experiences when used with OSX. I was wondering if anyone has tried this mouse with an iBook and/or has any input on bluetooth mice in general?

Here's the link if you wanna check it out: http://uk.kensington.com/html/9561.html

Thanks,
Amanda
( Last edited by anilos81; Nov 8, 2005 at 12:56 PM. )

anilos81  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 1, 2005, 08:27 PM

In answer to my own question, and for anyone viewing this thread, I LOVE my mouse! I have had 0 problems with it, even though Amazon reviews cited a few. I could not be happier!

I would not really consider it a "mini" other than it being slightly smaller than a standard mouse. It is approx. 4 1/2 in. long, 1 1/2 in. deep & 2in. wide. Pefect size and very comfortable! The on & off switch on the bottom is a plus too, you don't have to go through a billion batteries!

You can get it on Buy.com for a reasonable price, and when I did it I signed up for credit with them. This gave me a $30 discount so I ended up getting the $65 mouse for $19.99 +shipping! Don't know if that deals still running but their price was still the best I found.

-A
( Last edited by anilos81; Dec 2, 2005 at 01:45 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules