Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iPod 30GB Video White

FS: iPod 30GB Video White
Applefreak01
Senior User
Aug 31, 2006, 01:04 AM

I have a iPod 30GB video white that I don't use nearly as much as I thought I would and I would like to sell it. I would like to ask $180. I prefer paypal. The iPod is a month old, no stratches, comes with the black sleeve case the iPods come with, USB 2.0 adapter, the box it came in, the dock accessory. I can format it for Mac or Windows before I ship it. Right now it's in Windows FAT 32. Please PM me if your intrested.
( Last edited by Applefreak01; Aug 31, 2006 at 03:04 AM. )
[Riding a circus elephant]
Peter: Look Lois, the two smybols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change. - Family Guy

Applefreak01  (op)
Senior User
Aug 31, 2006, 03:06 AM

Price lowered to $180. A very good deal for a like new 30GB video iPod.
[Riding a circus elephant]
Peter: Look Lois, the two smybols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change. - Family Guy

Yontsey
Aug 31, 2006, 11:35 AM

pics?

savoirfaire
Aug 31, 2006, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Applefreak01
I have a iPod 30GB video white that I don't use nearly as much as I thought I would and I would like to sell it. I would like to ask $180. I prefer paypal. The iPod is a month old, no stratches, comes with the black sleeve case the iPods come with, USB 2.0 adapter, the box it came in, the dock accessory. I can format it for Mac or Windows before I ship it. Right now it's in Windows FAT 32. Please PM me if your intrested.
Hi, I will take your iPod - $180 includes shipping, correct? Oooh, also if it is only a month old does that mean it still has AppleCare left on it?

Forum Links
Forum Rules