Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > F/S - XBox 360

F/S - XBox 360
Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Nov 18, 2006, 11:12 PM

XBox 360, only a month old in perfect condition. Wireless controller, charge kit, headset, 20 GB hard drive. Everything is in perfect condition.

$350 ($420 value)

If you are interested in buying, I'll put it for sale on eBay and give you the link.

PM me for any other details.

Also, if you want Gears of War, I'll throw it in for an extra $35.

ezekel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 18, 2006, 11:57 PM

do you have any warranty on the 360? I'm also going to guess its the premium xbox right?
heat=stirfryguy

Jawbone54  (op)
Posting Junkie
Nov 19, 2006, 12:25 AM

Not anything past the typical Microsoft warranty. And yes, it is the premium XBox 360.

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 19, 2006, 01:03 AM

How come you're getting rid of it? I notice most everyone who bought the first gen xbox 360's are having various heat and shut down issues, hence part of Microsoft's recall on them. It seems over half them on eBay are broken/have issues. Are any of these issues the reason you are selling it?

Jawbone54  (op)
Posting Junkie
Nov 19, 2006, 01:09 AM

The 360 is in 100% perfect condition. I haven't had a single problem with it at all. As I said, this is a one month old 360 (hence, not a first generation 360). I'll repeat, this 360 hasn't had a single issue. I do need to add that I made sure it was in a ventilated area to prevent any possibility of overheating. I've never had it shut down on me. I'm getting rid of it because I realized I'm just not an XBox kind of guy anymore.

I'll probably go out and snag a Wii. I'm more into casual gaming now, considering that i don't have as much time on my hands as I used to. I'd be more likely to play in 30 minute spurts rather than sitting down for hours to play Gears of War.

Yontsey
Nov 20, 2006, 02:21 PM

What about just Gears of War and a Play and Charge Kit?

Forum Links
Forum Rules