Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I Allowed A Guy To Give Me "Favors."

I Allowed A Guy To Give Me "Favors." (Page 3)
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 01:37 PM

Let's face it, having an erection and a male orgasm is a physiological response that has nothing to do with our sexual preferences or attraction. If we can get off in an apple pie that doens't mean that we are attracted to apple pies.

By this reasoning alone one would think that there would be far more willing to accept BJs from other men then there would be woman willing to accept oral sex from other women, as it takes far more than just lube and some rubbing to get them off.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
How could it work but simultaneously be not liked? Is it physically possible to have an orgasm that doesn't feel good?
One where you feel dirty afterwards ? Too hard to imagine ?

-t

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by turtle777 View Post

-t
Yeah, it is, this doesn't make sense. Feeling dirty afterwards should be fairly predictable in advance, so why would you engage in an act that you know you will regret later unless it was driven by hornyness? It's not as if having an orgasm is that difficult. If the act was driven by being horny, why would you turn to another guy as a means to get off if that isn't your thing?

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jan 29, 2009, 01:47 PM

This reminds me of the Bob and Tom skit "The Guy That Would Rather Nitpick Than Have Sex."

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 01:58 PM

so why would you engage in an act that you know you will regret later unless it was driven by hornyness?
Question, and answer FTW!
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 02:11 PM

Yeah, it is, this doesn't make sense. Feeling dirty afterwards should be fairly predictable in advance, so why would you engage in an act that you know you will regret later unless it was driven by hornyness? It's not as if having an orgasm is that difficult. If the act was driven by being horny, why would you turn to another guy as a means to get off if that isn't your thing?
I agree, in this case, it'd been easy to predict.

You gotta ask Abe why he still did it.

Personally, I don't believe a single word that Abe says; this is all just entertainment brought to you by an attention whore that has been starved for attention for 1.5 years...

-t

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Jan 29, 2009, 03:12 PM

IPersonally, I don't believe a single word that Abe says; this is all just entertainment brought to you by an attention whore that has been starved for attention for 1.5 years...
Truest statement in this whole thread
~Mike

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Jan 29, 2009, 05:06 PM

Personally, I don't believe a single word that Abe says
Seriously, pics or it didn’t happen.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by iMOTOR View Post
Seriously, pics or it didn’t happen.
You’re, um, quite sure you know what you’re asking for here?

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
That whore posts pictures of himself every chance he gets.
I SAW THAT!!! Yes, I want all-caps.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jan 29, 2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
I SAW THAT!!! Yes, I want all-caps.
I feel comfortable saying that because I'm sure I've posted twice as many pictures of myself as you have.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 05:41 PM

And your car.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 05:43 PM

You're just jealous.

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter View Post
I allowed him to have his way with me.
(...)
But I'm still 100% secure in my heterosexuality.
As far as logic goes, you are now technically a "Bi". Gettin' the best from both worlds. Never had courage to reach that far.
Wojtek

All Macs still running: iMac G3 Trayloader 333MHz, iMac G3 350 MHz, iMac G4, PM G4 DP 1.6 GHz, 2 x eMac 1 GHz, PBG4 12" 1.5 GHz, Mac SuperMini™ C2D 2.33GHz/802.11n/200GB, Mac Pro Quad Core 2.0 GHz/4GB.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
I feel comfortable saying that because I'm sure I've posted twice as many pictures of myself as you have.
Good point.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by hwojtek View Post
As far as logic goes, you are now technically a "Bi". Gettin' the best from both worlds. Never had courage to reach that far.
How is he technically bi? Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 05:57 PM

Call me crazy, but I'd have a difficult time standing tall for another man, let alone actually finishing. I'm no swaggering hetero like Doofy, but I am firmly of the idea men are not attractive in the least. I couldn't do it, even if I tried to force myself.

He would have to be attracted to the idea of a man BJ somewhat, I'm convinced of it.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 05:59 PM

Also:

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
He's
Why is he bicirious all of a sudden?

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter View Post
If looks were all it took to make straight guys go Gay, Oisin would have a lot more conquests than I'm sure he already has.
You mean I might actually have had to use both hands to count them? Wow. I don’t normally aspire to such lofty ideals.

Originally Posted by sek929
Call me crazy, but I'd have a difficult time standing tall for another man, let alone actually finishing. I'm no swaggering hetero like Doofy, but I am firmly of the idea men are not attractive in the least. I couldn't do it, even if I tried to force myself.
Don’t be so sure. Pleasure doesn’t have to have anything to do with getting hard—pure physical contact/friction will do it; cf. rape (of men) (not talking about penetrative rape, of course, that’s a different story altogether). The raped will still get hard, though he’s quite obviously not in the least bit sexually aroused, much less attracted.

(God, I hate it when I go out to try out one of those ‘life’ thingies and I’m left with three pages to catch up on)

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dakar V View Post
How is he technically bi? Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes.
The "attraction" doesn't count. It's the sex of the person you got involved to have sex with.
I personally remember (well, I actually have some troubles to remember it properly, mainly due to the amount of alcohol involved), anyway... I know I screwed a few girls I wouldn't be attracted to in other circumstances. And the fact that I screwed them even if they were (by God, they still are!) totally unattractive to a regular male doesn't make me gay, does it?
Wojtek

All Macs still running: iMac G3 Trayloader 333MHz, iMac G3 350 MHz, iMac G4, PM G4 DP 1.6 GHz, 2 x eMac 1 GHz, PBG4 12" 1.5 GHz, Mac SuperMini™ C2D 2.33GHz/802.11n/200GB, Mac Pro Quad Core 2.0 GHz/4GB.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post

He would have to be attracted to the idea of a man BJ somewhat, I'm convinced of it.

You couldn't bring yourself to *deciding* to allow it, but once it did you would finish unless you called it off.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 06:10 PM

I'm with Sek on this one.

Little Doof simply wouldn't be able to function with another bloke at the other end of him.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 06:11 PM

Don’t be so sure. Pleasure doesn’t have to have anything to do with getting hard—pure physical contact/friction will do it; cf. rape (of men) (not talking about penetrative rape, of course, that’s a different story altogether). The raped will still get hard, though he’s quite obviously not in the least bit sexually aroused, much less attracted.
Well....he'd have my girlfriend to live up to, so unless he is REALLY good I still dunno if there would be a finish.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 06:16 PM

Also, how does that even work if you're not gay in the first place?

"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"Oh, OK then."

...simply doesn't happen. It's more like:

"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"I just told you..."
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"I am going to kill you now"
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
I believe it rather works that way:

"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"You dropped your soap."
"Thanks, dude. Ouuuuuch!!!!!"
Wojtek

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 06:27 PM

Well....he'd have my girlfriend to live up to, so unless he is REALLY good I still dunno if there would be a finish.
The finishing part is a different matter of course (not everybody is able to finish from oral alone, anyway, whether from person-of-sex-found-hot or from person-of-sex-found-not), but the actual raising of the topsail itself would not be under your control. Somebody stop me before I say, “Here, let me show you”! Oh, crap.

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:29 PM

not everybody is able to finish from oral alone
Perhaps less biting, more, uhm, sucking would help?
Wojtek

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 06:29 PM

We all know that sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to a boner.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 06:30 PM

Perhaps less biting, more, uhm, sucking would help?
Don’t know about you, but a bite would pretty much finish me off …

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 06:38 PM

The "attraction" doesn't count. It's the sex of the person you got involved to have sex with.
I personally remember (well, I actually have some troubles to remember it properly, mainly due to the amount of alcohol involved), anyway... I know I screwed a few girls I wouldn't be attracted to in other circumstances. And the fact that I screwed them even if they were (by God, they still are!) totally unattractive to a regular male doesn't make me gay, does it?
Consult a dictionary.

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:42 PM

I've consulted logic, thank you very much. It still says a 'heterosexual' has never had, and would never have, a sexual encounter with the person of same sex.

Don’t know about you, but a bite would pretty much finish me off …
While an amputation happens now and then, it rarely finds it's finish in death from blood loss. Adrenaline causes the veins to shrink, so you'd be possibly even able to call someone.
It is crucial, however, to try to be calm, since the more people rush into your apartment to see what's all the noise about, the more nervous you'd get, eventually the adrenaline levels would drop and the story develops into a bizarre murder case, instead of a funny event to tell your grandchildren - granted you already had children in the first place.
Wojtek

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 06:43 PM

Don’t know about you, but a bite would pretty much finish me off …
ooo kinky

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 06:46 PM

I've consulted logic, thank you very much. It still says a 'heterosexual' has had, and would never have, a sexual encounter with the person of same sex.
Logic isn't a big fan of dictionaries?

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 06:46 PM

We all know that sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to a boner.
That's a NARB: No apparent reason boner. My girlfriend found out about the phenomena and started asking my friends about them. Now my friends and I text each other when we get work NARBs. Does that make me bi?

I've consulted logic, thank you very much. It still says a 'heterosexual' has had a sexual encounter with the person of same sex.
Well done.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 06:49 PM

My girlfriend is still amazed guys wake up with boners.

"Do you dream about sex or something?"

"Nope"

"So you just get a random boner every morning??"

"Yeah, pretty much"

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 06:50 PM

I've consulted logic, thank you very much. It still says a 'heterosexual' has never had, and would never have, a sexual encounter with the person of same sex.
Consult a dictionary.

The ‘-sexual’ ending in homo-/hetero-/bisexual does not refer to which gender(s) you actually have (or have ever had) sex with, but to which gender(s) you’re sexually attracted.

Otherwise, anyone still a virgin would by definition be asexual, which is nonsense.

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:50 PM

You both obviously need to develop a common strategy of quoting.
Wojtek

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 29, 2009, 06:51 PM

My girlfriend is still amazed guys wake up with boners.

"Do you dream about sex or something?"

"Nope"

"So you just get a random boner every morning??"

"Yeah, pretty much"
Is the old explanation about how it’s to apply pressure to the urethra and prevent you from peeing in your sleep an urban myth? Or does it actually have some truth to it?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jan 29, 2009, 06:54 PM

Maybe it's to keep the sheets tented in order to allow correct airflow?

hwojtek
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2009, 06:58 PM

Consult a dictionary.
The ‘-sexual’ ending in homo-/hetero-/bisexual does not refer to which gender(s) you actually have (or have ever had) sex with, but to which gender(s) you’re sexually attracted.
By definition as used by the UN, heterosexuality is a pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectional, or romantic attractions to persons of the opposite sex. Any non-opposite-gender sexual encounter breaks this pattern and moves the person into the "bi" area. A virgin fits to the 'disposition' part quite well, so their case is out of the scope of the discussion.
Unless aberdeenwriter was a virgin, which causes the need to define 'a virgin' anyway.

Edit:
Consulted the dictionary about "heterosexuality". Merriam-Webster's New International Dictionary, Second Edition Unabridged: "a manifestation of sexual passion for one of the opposite sex (...)". So, au contraire "Homosexuality" would replace the word "opposite" with "same", and "Bi" would replace "the opposite" with "any". Geez, I applied some logic into it!

And regarding the "manifestation" - while sometimes flowers do the job, I am pretty sure having sex is the best 'manifestation' of them all.
( Last edited by hwojtek; Jan 29, 2009 at 07:10 PM. )
Wojtek

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by lyanma View Post
Seems to be that everyone is coming out of the closet now...oh well

No, I just meant that he is definitely not straight.
Maybe he didn't enjoy it with THAT guy that's all.
You try my patience.
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dakar V View Post
By these standards half of all college girls are bi.
Interesting revelation!

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 07:38 PM

How could it work but simultaneously be not liked? Is it physically possible to have an orgasm that doesn't feel good?
The act was physically consummated but any feeling of pleasure was overwhelmed by feelings of unease.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 07:43 PM

Let's face it, having an erection and a male orgasm is a physiological response that has nothing to do with our sexual preferences or attraction. If we can get off in an apple pie that doens't mean that we are attracted to apple pies.

By this reasoning alone one would think that there would be far more willing to accept BJs from other men then there would be woman willing to accept oral sex from other women, as it takes far more than just lube and some rubbing to get them off.

-t
Word.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 29, 2009, 07:44 PM

All of this does explain that thing that Abe had/has for Art Bell...

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 07:59 PM

The guy was a close acquaintance and had been hounding me forever. I think it was waxcrash who said it was actually I who did the Gay friend the favor. This was pretty much the dynamic.

Tell me you never smelled something bad after a friend told you to "smell this awful stinky thing?"

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 08:06 PM

I agree, in this case, it'd been easy to predict.

You gotta ask Abe why he still did it.

Personally, I don't believe a single word that Abe says; this is all just entertainment brought to you by an attention whore that has been starved for attention for 1.5 years...

-t
The last time I showed up was when someone lamented the lack of interesting threads.

I'll leave again and then you'll see how I play attention whore.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Maflynn View Post
Truest statement in this whole thread
If you really think so then you have a problem, pal.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 08:10 PM

You’re, um, quite sure you know what you’re asking for here?
iMOTOR a gay porn fan??? Who'd a thunk it?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 08:24 PM

You mean I might actually have had to use both hands to count them? Wow. I don’t normally aspire to such lofty ideals.
I stand corrected in my assumption of your promiscuity.

I saw a Law & Order episode which made this very point.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2009, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post

"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"Oh, OK then."

...simply doesn't happen. It's more like:

"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"No"
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"I just told you..."
"Hey, wanna be gay?"
"I am going to kill you now"
To each his own. No harm, no foul.

Forum Links
Forum Rules