Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > NHL - 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NHL - 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs (Page 2)
ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 25, 2011, 06:28 PM

Hmmm, okay then.
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Apr 26, 2011, 01:40 AM

Way to go Sharks. Next...

James L
Mac Elite
Apr 26, 2011, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
Why the hate for the Canucks? Well, first of all, I hate every Western Conference team that isn't the St. Louis Blues. There are a lot of levels of hate, but the Canucks are right there toward the top.

Why? Well, I'm passionate about a few things, and one of those things is hockey. Specifically Blues hockey. I've been a die hard fan since the late 80s, and in that time I've seen the Vancouver Canucks deliver three soul-crushing first round defeats to my favorite hockey team. That's plenty right there, but I'm also very active on many Blues and/or hockey forums and have been for as about long as internet forums have existed. In my experience, (besides the Red Wings) there is no fanbase that is as obnoxious, arrogant and trollish as Vancouver Canucks fans. They swarm in on any message board and act like complete *********s. Even the ones that aren't actually trolls are generally obnoxious.

Now, trust me that I fully understand that not every Vancouver fan is like this, and that you shouldn't let a few bad apples taint your view of everyone... but there are at least 30-40 anonymous scumbags sitting in their mom's basement in Vancouver somewhere who are complete jerkoffs... and I want them to feel emotional pain. Screw them. Whatever causes them the most mental anguish is what I want. I don't care about all the normal fans. Every team has nice normal fans and annoying fans. But the Vancouver douche-fans have made it personal and they can choke on their own arrogance.
You know it's just a game where men with sticks chase around a little piece of rubber, right?

olePigeon  (op)
Clinically Insane
Apr 26, 2011, 11:01 AM

Wooo! GO SHARKS!!!
( Last edited by olePigeon; Apr 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM. )
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by James L View Post
You know it's just a game where men with sticks chase around a little piece of rubber, right?

I know. When it comes to hockey, I enjoy making a big deal of things on message boards, but it's all in good fun. I'm not like this in real life. Seriously.

20 years of passionately rooting for a miserable failure can do these things to you. It gets to you after a while.

I do hate these teams though, like I hate Darth Vader. What fun is sports without villains?

Anyway, Kyle Wellwood, eh? Where did the Sharks get him again? Oh right. Stealing candy from handicapped children again. Enjoy your playoff success you unscrupulous scheming turds.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 12:15 PM

Yeah, see....I don't hate Darth Vader. Or Hannibal Lector. Or that dude with the scary mask in Scream.

So I consider this all a little weird. Especially the bit about claiming a signed player off the waiver wire as perfectly per the league rules.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 12:23 PM

Just because it's within the rules doesn't mean it isn't a dick move. It would be kinda like if my car was in my backyard, and the brakes failed and backed up into your shed destroying it. And then the city declares that I owe them a $200 fine, but owe you nothing. And then when you try and build a a new shed, I send a letter to the city asking that you not be allowed to due to some obscure zoning rule. It's a dick move.

And what fun is sports without opposition? It would be like watching the Harlem Globetrotters all the time. Losing is what makes winning fun. Now all I have to is wait for my team to actually win something. It's been almost a decade since they won a single playoff round.

James L
Mac Elite
Apr 26, 2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
20 years of passionately rooting for a miserable failure can do these things to you. It gets to you after a while.
I know what you mean... I'm a Canucks fan.

edit: And my money is on Chicago tonight.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 12:54 PM

I remember what it's like to have a really good team that always blows it too. That's a different kind of not fun... but having now experienced what it's like to have a team that just is flat out terrible, I'll take a good team that blows it any day.

Rooting for a team that seems to be perpetually just good enough to maybe flirt with making the playoffs, but not getting there AND not getting high draft picks is just miserable. It sucks.

I like to see the cup go to new teams every year... but I just can't root for the Canucks. Sorry.

I can't stand any of the teams left in the West. It's now down to my 5 least favorite teams. Awful.
( Last edited by ort888; Apr 26, 2011 at 01:57 PM. )

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 02:39 PM

You guys have a pretty damn good young core. You've got a #4 pick probably-franchise defenceman in Pietrangelo, not to mention an offensive stud in Shattenkirk, and a collection of fantastic second-line C/wingers in Oshie, Berglund and Backes, not to mention Stewart, pegged as top power forward in the nexct couple years...and possibly one of the better young goalies in the league in Halak. Plus you've got a great winger in Tarasenko coming up through the ranks, assuming he pans out as expected.

I mean, there might not be a "superstar" in the traditional sense, but the Blues have a damn fine core going forward. Shit son, the Leafs have nothing on you guys.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 02:46 PM

You didn't even mention Perron who is(was) probably our most promising young forward (after Stewart).

...there is definitely something to build around, I agree... but with team ownership in limbo and no money to be spent... and the team salary right at the league minimum... and not budging... the Blues won't do much anytime soon.
( Last edited by ort888; Apr 26, 2011 at 02:55 PM. )

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 26, 2011, 03:35 PM

Hahaha yes, well, didn't want to send you into a fit of despair...but assuming he plays again, yeah he's another great piece going forward.

As for team salary - it's a chicken or egg scenario, but if those guys start to produce, then the wallets will start to loosen. Once they make it to the playoffs and the owners can make them play the maximum number of home games just to maximise revenue, well damn, they'll be more than happy to spend a little more!*

greg

*Where is Athens anyway

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Apr 26, 2011, 04:17 PM

"Would the rest of you please finish up your series? We are getting bored and want to know who we get to beat next." - Sincerely, The Washington Capitals

I'll be rooting for Buffalo tonight. Would love to face them in the 2nd Round. Philly's goaltending situation is a complete joke.

Other observations:

1) Canucks are done. How's that 11-year deal you gave Luongo looking now?

2) San Jose is looking good this year. Then again, they look good every year and never do much in the playoffs.

3) Penguins vs. Lighting is turning out to be a good series - glad it's going to 7th game. I'm going to go with Pittsburgh to hold off Tampa in Game 7.

4) Montreal vs. Boston - I expect Montreal to win game 6 and force a game 7 tomorrow night in Boston. Look for Boston to win Game 7 and move on to face Pittsburgh in Semis.

Lots of good hockey!

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 12:52 AM

It's cool guys, the Canucks just let Chicago score so they could get some extra nacho sales in the OT.

And dammit, I really need to go to bed. Ugh. This sucks.

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Apr 27, 2011, 01:16 AM

Looks like the Canucks finally solved the Blackhawks jinx (barely). Now can they get passed the second round?

I'll have to settle for a Bulls victory parade down Michigan avenue this year.

James L
Mac Elite
Apr 27, 2011, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ghoser777 View Post
Looks like the Canucks finally solved the Blackhawks jinx (barely). Now can they get passed the second round?.
First off ort888, I feel your pain that the Canucks won.

Secondly, I think the Canucks will actually do well going forward. They got past the mental jinx they had over Chicago, and they are a much better team then they showed in games 4 and 5. I see them in round 3 at least.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:14 AM

Meh. I also hate the Blackhawks with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. So whatever.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ghoser777 View Post
I'll have to settle for a Bulls victory parade down Michigan avenue this year.
Wow, you're really setting yourself up for disappointment, aren't you!

Love the Bulls this season but not sure it's their time

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 08:38 AM

The Canucks have major weaknesses though. That's the Sedin Sisters and spotty goaltending.

Luongo is the most overrated goaltender in the NHL. Come playoff time, everything comes down to goaltending. The teams with the best goaltending win games. Look at Crawford's efforts tonight, he was amazing. Ya, they still lost, but you need amazing goaltending to win in the playoffs.

Second, the Sedin sisters. Every damn year they look diluted in the playoffs. They haven't really done much at all in the past several games. They play like Euro babies. They hardly ever hit. They don't have the grit, strength, and heart that you need to beat teams in the playoffs.

Canucks basically have Kesler and Burrows right now, that's about it. Bieksa is playing well too. But this isn't enough to be successful in the playoffs. I doubt they'll get past Nashville, a team that has always given them trouble in the regular season.

And the Canucks coaching staff... Alain Vignault is just an asshole. I've been wanting him to leave since forever. Then there's fat head Mike Gillis, he's an even bigger asshole if you can believe it. His recent outburst in the media complaining about the reffeering was a joke.

This isn't a championship team. And if Nashville doesn't get them, Detroit or San Jose will.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by freudling View Post
They've always been the Vancouver Cannots, but hey, I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

GO CANUCKS GO! GO CANUCKS GO!
At least you're consist-

Oh, wait, nvrmind lulz

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:58 AM

And the Canucks coaching staff... Alain Vignault is just an asshole. I've been wanting him to leave since forever. Then there's fat head Mike Gillis, he's an even bigger asshole if you can believe it. His recent outburst in the media complaining about the reffeering was a calculated joke.
Fixed.

Also, what's your solution? Stop ****ing whining like a Lib/Dem and give us a solution then. Who's your replacement for these two (quite successful) personell?

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton View Post
At least you're consist-

Oh, wait, nvrmind lulz
It was a joke. Oh, wait, nvrmind...

I've been so critical of the Canucks over the past several years, I get lynched all the time by people in Van. I don't like the Canucks, never have, and I've never been a fan. Ever. And I never will.

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 09:18 AM

Fixed.

Also, what's your solution? Stop ****ing whining like a Lib/Dem and give us a solution then. Who's your replacement for these two (quite successful) personell?
Hey Shortcut:

Nobody gives a crap about the regular season. The only thing that matters is the playoffs. There is no solution. This is the team we have. Period. They won't make it. You heard it here first.

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 09:25 AM

Ahhh okay, just a general negativity then - makes sense.

So if you hate the Canucks so much, now that your bandwagon-hopping was "just joking" - who is "your team" then?

greg

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 10:26 AM

Ahhh okay, just a general negativity then - makes sense.

So if you hate the Canucks so much, now that your bandwagon-hopping was "just joking" - who is "your team" then?

greg
Montreal Canadiens and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Love Crosby, Bylsma and the gang.

And always loved the Canadiens, the history, etc. No, I'm not French.

James L
Mac Elite
Apr 27, 2011, 01:18 PM

The Canucks have major weaknesses though. That's the Sedin Sisters and spotty goaltending.

Luongo is the most overrated goaltender in the NHL. Come playoff time, everything comes down to goaltending. The teams with the best goaltending win games. Look at Crawford's efforts tonight, he was amazing. Ya, they still lost, but you need amazing goaltending to win in the playoffs.

Second, the Sedin sisters. Every damn year they look diluted in the playoffs. They haven't really done much at all in the past several games. They play like Euro babies. They hardly ever hit. They don't have the grit, strength, and heart that you need to beat teams in the playoffs.

Canucks basically have Kesler and Burrows right now, that's about it. Bieksa is playing well too. But this isn't enough to be successful in the playoffs. I doubt they'll get past Nashville, a team that has always given them trouble in the regular season.

And the Canucks coaching staff... Alain Vignault is just an asshole. I've been wanting him to leave since forever. Then there's fat head Mike Gillis, he's an even bigger asshole if you can believe it. His recent outburst in the media complaining about the reffeering was a joke.

This isn't a championship team. And if Nashville doesn't get them, Detroit or San Jose will.
These are pretty typical comments about the Canucks for sure. Did you use copy and paste?

The Canuck's life time record against Nashville has significantly more wins then they have against the Canucks, but Nashville went 2-2 against the Canucks this year and I believe shut them out once. Should be interesting.

I think the Canucks have round two though.. I just don't see them going all the way.

They also went 2-2 against Detroit this year and 3-1 against San Jose... but as you say those are teams with play off experience.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 01:22 PM

Your so far off the mark im gagging. The Sedin's did the job they where supposed to do. Alain used them as a checking line against Chicago's best line. To grip about them not scoring is pathetic. Chicago's best line and Vancouvers best line played a wonderful game of cat and mouse keeping each other from scoring. The games came down to the second line for Chicago and our 3rd and 4th lines. This is where all the goals got scored.

I got no complaints with Ort888 he has valid reasons to hate on the Canucks but you, seriously do not understand the team or the game.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Athens View Post
Your so far off the mark im gagging. The Sedin's did the job they where supposed to do. Alain used them as a checking line against Chicago's best line. To grip about them not scoring is pathetic. Chicago's best line and Vancouvers best line played a wonderful game of cat and mouse keeping each other from scoring. The games came down to the second line for Chicago and our 3rd and 4th lines. This is where all the goals got scored.

I got no complaints with Ort888 he has valid reasons to hate on the Canucks but you, seriously do not understand the team or the game.
Let me guess, just another Vancouverite who will fling his delusional support for the Canucks in anyone's face? That's you, right?

Here's why you're a green troll.

The Sedin's were a combined minus 7 after just their first loss to Chicago. Then Luongo letting in 10 goals in two games, got pulled, then non-started for Game 6.
( Last edited by Thorzdad; Apr 27, 2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Unnecessary language)

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 04:40 PM

Montreal Canadiens and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Love Crosby, Bylsma and the gang.

And always loved the Canadiens, the history, etc. No, I'm not French.
Two of my three teams as well. The Canadiens are my team - Patty Roy was always my main man. Pittsburgh for Mario and Jagr in formative years and now Crosby/Malkin, and Edmonton for (obviously) Gretzky when I was a boy, and because I lived there for a few years and how can you not like the Oilers?

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 04:42 PM

You're full of shite. Let me guess, just another Vancouverite who will fling his delusional support for the Canucks in anyone's face? That's you, right?

Here's why you're a green troll.

The Sedin's were a combined minus 7 after just their first loss to Chicago. Then Luongo letting in 10 goals in two games, got pulled, then non-started for Game 6.
I never defended Luongo's 10 goals in 2 games. Every one has a bad day. Did I call you any names? Was I rude to you? This is the regular lounge dude. The only person being a loud obnoxious hockey fan right now is you.

Vancouver and Chicago are my teams.

Thorzdad
Apr 27, 2011, 04:49 PM

Keep it civil, folks.

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 06:54 PM

I never defended Luongo's 10 goals in 2 games. Every one has a bad day. Did I call you any names? Was I rude to you? This is the regular lounge dude. The only person being a loud obnoxious hockey fan right now is you.

Vancouver and Chicago are my teams.
Athens, you want to say to someone on a public forum, "you, seriously do not understand the team or the game." You better be prepared to back up your statements. Otherwise, you're sort of just trolling.

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 06:55 PM

Two of my three teams as well. The Canadiens are my team - Patty Roy was always my main man. Pittsburgh for Mario and Jagr in formative years and now Crosby/Malkin, and Edmonton for (obviously) Gretzky when I was a boy, and because I lived there for a few years and how can you not like the Oilers?
Exactly.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 07:26 PM

Athens, you want to say to someone on a public forum, "you, seriously do not understand the team or the game." You better be prepared to back up your statements. Otherwise, you're sort of just trolling.
Well maybe you should back up your claim they suck.

Last 16 Years

They have been 1st in the NorthWest Division 5 times, 2nd 4 times, 3rd place 3 times and failed to qualify 5 times. The last 3 years they have finished off 1st place. They have finished off 6 of the last 16 years with over 100 points, 3 of those times in the last 3 years and have many high 90's.

They have made it to the SemiFinals 3 years in a row now and hoping this year they progress further. In the last 16 years they have made it to the Stanley Cup Finals once, They have made it to the SemiFinals 6 times and made the playoffs Conference QuarterFinals 11 times.

I would like to know what your benchmark is for deciding what is a good hockey team and what is a poor hockey team. Because from where I am standing they are a pretty good team. Comparing them to your team of choice Vancouver States are much better then Montreal. So how do you calculate a teams worthiness?

Are they the best team in the NHL, no. Are they what you make them out to be, no. Are they up there in the top teams I think yes. So your turn, back up your claims.

freudling
Banned
Apr 27, 2011, 07:53 PM

Well maybe you should back up your claim they suck.

Last 16 Years

They have been 1st in the NorthWest Division 5 times, 2nd 4 times, 3rd place 3 times and failed to qualify 5 times. The last 3 years they have finished off 1st place. They have finished off 6 of the last 16 years with over 100 points, 3 of those times in the last 3 years and have many high 90's.

They have made it to the SemiFinals 3 years in a row now and hoping this year they progress further. In the last 16 years they have made it to the Stanley Cup Finals once, They have made it to the SemiFinals 6 times and made the playoffs Conference QuarterFinals 11 times.

I would like to know what your benchmark is for deciding what is a good hockey team and what is a poor hockey team. Because from where I am standing they are a pretty good team. Comparing them to your team of choice Vancouver States are much better then Montreal. So how do you calculate a teams worthiness?

Are they the best team in the NHL, no. Are they what you make them out to be, no. Are they up there in the top teams I think yes. So your turn, back up your claims.
Look at how much you write...

They've never won a Stanley Cup, period.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 07:59 PM

Neither have these teams

Atlanta Thrashers
Buffalo Sabres
Columbus Blue Jackets
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
Ottawa Senators (Current Team)
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks
St. Louis Blues
Washington Capitals

And the Canadians have not won the Cup in 20 years so I guess they must suck now. Same goes for Pittsburgh.

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:27 PM

And the Canadians have not won the Cup in 20 years so I guess they must suck now. Same goes for Pittsburgh.
What are you talking about? Pittsburgh won the cup two years ago.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:28 PM

...and how can you not like the Oilers?
Oh, I'm sure Ort888 has some grudge against them.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 08:37 PM

Hahahaha well they are tanking much better than the Blues ever have and rebuilding with valuable high draft picks....so he's probably raging right now.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 27, 2011, 09:18 PM

Actually, I don't have much hate for the Oilers at all... well, except for dumping Eric Brewer on us for all those years.

Hate comes from playoff matchups, or big divisional rivalries, or whatever. The Blues and the Oilers don't have any real drama there.

Here's my western conference HATE list...

TOP TIER
Detroit
Chicago
Vancouver
San Jose

NEXT UP
Nashville
Colorado
Dallas
Columbus
Anaheim

AND A RUNG BELOW
Minnesota
Calgary
Los Angeles
Phoenix
Edmonton

The only Eastern team I have a strong dislike of is the Devils.
( Last edited by ort888; Apr 27, 2011 at 09:26 PM. )

scottiB
Professional Poster
Apr 27, 2011, 11:23 PM

go wings
I am stupidest when I try to be funny.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2011, 01:23 AM

iLikebeer
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2011, 03:27 AM

I'm not a fan of Boston, but I'd like to give them a shout out for decreasing Canada's chance to regain the Cup by at least 90%.

James L
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2011, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by iLikebeer View Post

I'm not a fan of Boston, but I'd like to give them a shout out for decreasing Canada's chance to regain the Cup by at least 90%.
It doesn't matter what team wins it... there are so many Canadian hockey players out there that any win is still a Canadian win.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go support the US economy with my stronger Canadian dollar.

freudling
Banned
Apr 28, 2011, 12:59 PM

Neither have these teams

Atlanta Thrashers
Buffalo Sabres
Columbus Blue Jackets
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
Ottawa Senators (Current Team)
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks
St. Louis Blues
Washington Capitals

Ya, most of these teams do suck, and most of them are 'new'. The Canucks as a franchise is older than most on this list, yet they haven't pulled it off yet.

As for Washington, they crap the bed in the playoffs often, so don't get me started on them. This could be their year though, we'll see.

Just because I like the Canadiens doesn't mean they haven't sucked.

And by the way, Pittsburgh won the cup 2 years ago, not sure if you can remember that far back.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2011, 01:28 PM

Yes it was pointed out, I forgot about that. And half the teams on that list are as old or older then the Canucks. You and I just have a different opinion on what makes a team good. I look at the overall stats and recent performance and you only count the Cup.

Either way round 2 starts to night and I have more Hockey to watch so im happy.

freudling
Banned
Apr 28, 2011, 02:05 PM

Atlanta Thrashers (newer)
Buffalo Sabres (founded same year as Canucks)
Columbus Blue Jackets (newer)
Los Angeles Kings (founded 1967)
Minnesota Wild (newer)
Nashville Predators (newer)
Ottawa Senators (Current Team) (newer)
Phoenix Coyotes (newer)
San Jose Sharks (newer)
St. Louis Blues (founded 1967)
Washington Capitals (newer)

As you can see, it's not the case that half of these teams are older than the Canucks. In fact, only 2 out of the 11 teams (18%) are older than the Canucks.

The Canucks as a hockey club was actually, technically, founded in 1945 playing in the PCHL, which, technically, means that as a hockey organization it's older than every single team on this list, save for the original Ottawa Senators.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2011, 02:12 PM

Cherry Picking and half truths, love it, I said half (5 out of 11) are as old or older then the Canucks. Well if you want to go technical Vancouver has a Stanley Cup win from 1915. But whatever dude don't care. Im just going to go home tonight, grab a Molson and watch the game I love and enjoy it.

freudling
Banned
Apr 28, 2011, 02:16 PM

Canucks will not make it past Nashville. You heard it here first. If they do, it'll be another miracle on ice. That said, all the best to the Canucks, I'll only be a real fan if they make it past the second round

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 28, 2011, 02:27 PM

Dude your either a fan or not, through good times and bad. Your a opportunistic at best only supportive of a team when it reaches your expectations for that year. If the Canucks made it to the finals and you started singing a new tune about supporting them and being a Canuck fan I would ignore it.

My round Predictions and My round Hopes

Vancouver 4 - Nashville 2 (Prediction and Hope)
Detroit 4 - San Jose 3 (Prediction, though I hope it the other way around)
Tampa 4 - Washington 0
Boston 3 - Philadelphia 4

Forum Links
Forum Rules