Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Burned Movie (DVD+R DL) with Toast 8 not working in Apple DVD Player

Burned Movie (DVD+R DL) with Toast 8 not working in Apple DVD Player
alain_30_alain
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 29, 2007, 01:37 AM

Hi I have a problem with Roxio Toast 8 Titanium that I just bought a few weeks ago.
So recently, I ripped a DVD-Video Movie with MacTheRipper, everything was fine, I has no problems.
Then, I burned the Audio_TS and VIDEO_TS folder with Roxio Toast 8 Titanium on a DVD+R DL and I didn't have any problems at all. Then after the burning, I tested the DVD in my PS2 and everyting worked fine until I try it in my MacBook Pro on DVD Player. When I insert the disc, DVD Player opens, and I get a message that I can't play the disc because it's not supported. So I really need help to solve this problem please, maybe I need to set up something in Toast or something. Please Help!!

PS: I already Ripped with DVD Ripper (Windows) and burned with Nero (Windows) with the same DVD+R DL discs and I had no problems playing the disc on my DVD players and in Apple DVD Player..

Thanks for helping me!!
alain.
 MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
 20-inch Cinema Display
 iPod Shuffle 512MB
 iPod Video 30GB

Forum Links
Forum Rules