Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Beige G3, and/or Applevision

WTB: Beige G3, and/or Applevision
Googer-Giger
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 25, 2010, 08:21 PM

Hey guys, I am looking for a minitower preferably, but a desktop would do too. Also, my applevision just crapped out on me, so I need one of those as well. If you have anything with a decent size screen and DB-15 connector I am still interested. PM me.

Thanks, Jesse
I miss the days of the G5 and XPS Pentium 4 running side by side as high-end machines.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 26, 2010, 06:10 PM

Dang, I had about 5 of these sitting around that my parents threw out last month.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 27, 2010, 07:46 PM

How about a Ruby iMac DV 400MHz? I think it's got at least 512MB of RAM and a DB-15 out on the back.

almaink
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 30, 2010, 02:25 PM

I got a Beige G3 Tower. It has a 16 meg video card, DVD player and a G3-400 processor. Probably will cost more to ship it then it's worth tho.

Googer-Giger  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 30, 2010, 08:39 PM

Hey Laminar, thanks but I already have a black iMac, let me know if you have any other cool stuff though!
I miss the days of the G5 and XPS Pentium 4 running side by side as high-end machines.

Forum Links
Forum Rules