Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Feedback > Time for new mods

Time for new mods
dcolton
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 03:12 PM

Some people wonder why the poli-lounge gets out of hand. I will tell you why...DEMONHOOD. He is the most biased moderator ever. If he would quit abusing his psuedo-power to censor discussions...things would be different. If he would apply the rules to liberals in the same fashion he applies the rules to conservatives, the poli-lounge would be much more civil. Instead, he lets liberals break every rule...and when a conservative responds in kind, he pushes his ban button.

Time for new mods to maintain the integrety of any conversation. Demonhood, if you are offended by those who have a dissenting opinion when it comes to the gay lifestyle, perhaps gay threads should be banned.

At any rate...your bias is quite evident, and your claim that you discipline your pro gay buddies is blatant bullcrap. Perhaps you should step down or limit your duties to witty remarks when you lock a thread that you don't like while you violate the inline image rule. Demonhood...stepdown as moderator or learn how to be fair and unbiased.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 03:30 PM

I don't think it's as extreme as you claim it is.. but yes.. a lot of people get away with things they shouldn't.

The problem I see a lot is Someone will start with a personal attack on someone, and then if that person replies, they will ban them for derailing threads.

If they get rid of the first problem, the second will go away.

And it's the SAME handful of people that ALWAYS does it. There are certain people in here that does it daily, and not once have they been banned.

Yes there is a bias, but I don't think it's as great as you claim. And it's not always Demon.

I got a message today asking me to stop the "fanboy" stuff. I wonder how many "fanboys" got a message asking them to quit being "fanboys"

Certain people become obsessed over certain members they don't agree with. And they will follow them around thread to thread, making personal comments about anything they say. Now according to the mods, this is ok. But making fun of them about it is not it seems.

I started a thread in here about said fanboys. And Demon gave me this response.

right, because mentioning another member who has a strong opinion or posts thousands of times a month means they're a fanboy
So I take it it's not THEIR fault for being fanboys. It's my fault because I post a lot and have opinions of my own.

Great logic there. He'd have a point if EVERYONE was doing this. But it's not. It's the same handful of fanboys that have ALWAYS been doing it. And it's just not to me, or you dc, it's to anyone that has a different opinion that doesn't match their own.

The message i get here at MacNN is "Either agree with us, or you'll get harassed" And the message I get from the mods is "You shouldn't be so opinionated,"

Yeah, that will make things better.

MacNN has a reputation of shenanigans like this on the internet. I know people that wont even set foot in here because of how it's run, or not run.

It's a Country Club full of like minded people, and if you don't "fit in" and bow down to their beliefs, they will try to revoke your membership.
( Last edited by Zimphire; Aug 8, 2004 at 03:36 PM. )

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 03:48 PM

Have to get back to work...but I thought I would just show a few of the personal insults and attacks that THE BIASED DEMONHOOD WHO SHOULD BE RELIEVED OF DUTY CHOSE TO IGNORE. But first, did you know that he sent me a PM (fot the obligatory ban) and thought it necessary to insult me!

This list would be longer...but I figured the fact that they come from 2 only threads is impressive enough.

BTW...I wonder how quick DH will lock this thread.

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2116993

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117436

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117675

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=2#post2117777

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117094

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117124

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117130

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117198

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=1#post2117218

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=3#post2117455

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.p...=4#post2117764

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 03:54 PM

Wait, you have been banned from the PL? What for?

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 03:58 PM

dc you have to remember too.. that MacNN has always been known to be a "homosexual' Mac forum.

Meaning a lot of the people involved with MacNN, be it mods, and the people who run it are homosexual. So anything you say against homosexuality will be taken personally. And you'll be put on the "blacklist"

Just like a forum that has a lot of Christians in it. If someone comes in bashing Christianity that person will be looked down upon.

So when you make comments against homosexuality and the lifestyle surrounding it, make sure you know what the reparations will be.

I've been told by a few mods that someone making fun of homosexuality, is worse than someone making fun of Christianity. The latter isn't that big of an offense, and the first can get you banned.

Just to put things into perspective in THIS forum.

MacNN isn't your usually Mac forum.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 03:59 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
Wait, you have been banned from the PL? What for?
Bad attitude and for causing a virtual riot (WTF does than mean?)

Translated as offending Demonhood for having an opinion.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 04:02 PM

Originally posted by dcolton:
Bad attitude and for causing a virtual riot (WTF does than mean?)

Translated as offending Demonhood for having an opinion.
Yes, you said something bad about homosexuality. Usually when I do, shortly after I am banned as well.

Just another case of the admins blaming the person with an opinion, and not the actual people that are doing wrong.

You can bash Christianity, and having morals, but you better leave homosexuality be or else!

So yes, there is a bias in here. I've been told that is just how things are here. I guess you get used to it or leave. I've been TRYING to stay out of the homosexual threads in here. But I saw you being ganged up on by the haters. The people that SHOULD have been banned. Who knows, maybe some where also banned other than you. Demon usually doesn't tell you that part./

That is why I said I don't think Demon is as bad is you are saying he is. He does a lot of things you don't know about. I am betting you weren't the only person banned out of that.

At least I HOPE not. Because others in there were being 10x worse than you were.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 04:02 PM

dc you have to remember too.. that MacNN has always been known to be a "homosexual' Mac forum.

Meaning a lot of the people involved with MacNN, be it mods, and the people who run it are homosexual. So anything you say against homosexuality will be taken personally. And you'll be put on the "blacklist"

Just like a forum that has a lot of Christians in it. If someone comes in bashing Christianity that person will be looked down upon.

So when you make comments against homosexuality and the lifestyle surrounding it, make sure you know what the reparations will be.
So I see. Still would be nice to have a fair and balanced forum for discussion...not a orgy of similar views. As a matter of fact. I wouldn't even have started the thread if it weren't for the Mods refusal to address my reports of abuse. I knew what the end result was going to be. Just wanted to prove that DEMONHOOD IS BIASED.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 04:05 PM

DEMONHOOD IS BIASED.
Of course he is. Everyone is. Demon runs the forum, so his bias rules. That is how it goes. MacNN isn't a democracy. I've come to accept that.

Either you accept it, or move on.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 04:09 PM

Of course he is. Everyone is. Demon runs the forum, so his bias rules. That is how it goes. MacNN isn't a democracy. I've come to accept that.

Thats fine and dandy...but he seems to be under the impression that he is not biased.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 04:11 PM

That is why I said I don't think Demon is as bad is you are saying he is. He does a lot of things you don't know about. I am betting you weren't the only person banned out of that.

At least I HOPE not. Because others in there were being 10x worse than you were.
Probably so. But he ignored every one of my reports and let the libs continue with their attacks. They should have been banned before the 2snd page ended...but instead, he played his little game where he waited for me to fight back so he could have an excuse to abuse his psuedo power.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 04:21 PM

Thats fine and dandy...but he seems to be under the impression that he is not biased.
I never got that impression. He has always told me it didn't matter what I thought. That he ran the forum, so it was what HE thought that was important. Back when I was asking him why he let all the Christian bashing go on, but banned anyone who said anything against homosexuality.

He claimed the two where different. I disagreed. He told me it didn't matter what I thought.

Probably so. But he ignored every one of my reports and let the libs continue with their attacks. They should have been banned before the 2snd page ended...but instead, he played his little game where he waited for me to fight back so he could have an excuse to abuse his psuedo power.
Probably. Attacks against the homosexual lifestyle is a big no no in here. You are pretty much attacking most of the MacNN staff.

MacNN and the people responsible for it ultimately be known for what MacNN has become.

When I first joined MacNN I was warned how this place was. It seemed even back then NN had a rep for these types of things. I still choose to stay here though. Just for the people that have asked me to. Sometime I even wonder myself why I continue to post here.

But hey, I've never been a "quitter" and there are people here that I DO enjoy conversing with. Ones that don't take things on a personal level and feel the need to attack anyone with opinions that differ from their own. These people are the real "small minded" people.

In reality, they are really just insecure. Remember that.
( Last edited by Zimphire; Aug 8, 2004 at 04:36 PM. )

Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Aug 8, 2004, 04:55 PM

Demonhood is not a moderator, he is an administrator.

That said... LOL:

( Last edited by Luca Rescigno; Aug 8, 2004 at 05:01 PM. )

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 05:21 PM

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:
That said... LOL:
Er two people having a adult discussion without it going into a flamewar. I agree, funny stuff. Very unusual. Esp in MacNN.

BTW "Luca" this is the silliness we are talking about. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Aug 8, 2004, 05:22 PM

I still choose to stay here though. Just for the people that have asked me to.
doing it for the fans, eh? get over yourself.

and stop linking to images on my server, from the neons.org board. i don't pay for you to leech my bandwidth, kevin. you don't like it when people to it to you.
"Have sharp knives. Be creative. Cook to music" ~ maxelson

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 05:33 PM

And this is exactly what I am referring to.

Thanks for giving us an example phil. You are a good example of this "fanboyness"

I apologize for linking an image off your server. I didn't know it was YOUR personal server. Please accept my apologies.

You have already sent me a private message (I just got) informing me. Was coming in here to harass me off topic about it necessary?

No of course not. You wanted to come into a thread that had nothing to do with such things and rant about it to derail the thread. I am sure you'll reply to this ranting how you wish I wouldn't derail topics like this as well.

You are just being a fanboy.

And no , I am not staying here for the "fanboys" I am staying here for the people that actually want me to stay here.

Please, stay on topic.

Thanks.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 05:51 PM

You and dc sound like spoiled children. If you don't like the way the people, the mods, or the admins, you shouldn't post here. Its that simple.

This is nothing personal; just an observation. Zimphire has been cool to me in the past but really, chill out. I hate as much as you two to see a great topic in the PL derailed by fanatics on either side.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 05:53 PM

Originally posted by MacGorilla:
If you don't like the way the people, the mods, or the admins, you shouldn't post here. Its that simple.

I was telling DC the same exact thing..

philzilla
Occasionally Useful
Aug 8, 2004, 05:54 PM

I apologize for linking an image off your server. I didn't know it was YOUR personal server. Please accept my apologies.
no, because you're still linking to it.
You have already sent me a private message (I just got) informing me. Was coming in here to harass me off topic about it necessary?
yes, it was. see above.
"Have sharp knives. Be creative. Cook to music" ~ maxelson

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 05:58 PM

Originally posted by philzilla:
no, because you're still linking to it.
yes, it was. see above.
Sent you a private message. (Edit)

Your inbox is full. I was trying to tell you, whatever you did to said image was crashing Safari so I couldn't 'unlink" it.

But I went and booted up, and logged into the PC and changed it just for you.

So there will be no more derailing about this in this forum right? Good.
( Last edited by Zimphire; Aug 8, 2004 at 06:06 PM. )

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 07:24 PM

I actually a enjoy a good political discussion; my uncle is a conservative and we will debate various topic. I learn a lot from hearing other people's points of view. Its when the threads go fist slamming that the fun stops "You didn't debunk the article!" or "You homphobic ****!" that the fun stops.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 07:26 PM

I actually a enjoy a good political discussion; my uncle is a conservative and we will debate various topic. I learn a lot from hearing other people's points of view. Its when the threads go fist slamming that the fun stops "You didn't debunk the article!" or "You homphobic ****!" that the fun stops.
I agree.

The thing that I think that made dc upset is, he thought he was the only one getting punished.

Just because Demon doesn't tell you he is banning other people, doesn't mean he is not.

I am sure if you asked anyone Demon has banned, they will tell you they were unfairly banned!

Just bite the pillow. Wait it out. You'll eventually get unbanned. Don't pull a PerryP.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 07:37 PM

I agree.

The thing that I think that made dc upset is, he thought he was the only one getting punished.

Just because Demon doesn't tell you he is banning other people, doesn't mean he is not.

I am sure if you asked anyone Demon has banned, they will tell you they were unfairly banned!

Just bite the pillow. Wait it out. You'll eventually get unbanned. Don't pull a PerryP.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

sideus
Mac Elite
Aug 8, 2004, 08:42 PM

to this thread. I stopped going into the PL a long time ago. It was just one big left-wing lovefest.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 08:46 PM

Originally posted by sideus:
to this thread. I stopped going into the PL a long time ago. It was just one big left-wing lovefest.
Well I am a left wing nut but I don't't feel any love there

People just need to keep the tone civil and not fire their mouths off. Zimphire is guilty of that and I'm guilty.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

sideus
Mac Elite
Aug 8, 2004, 08:48 PM

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Aug 8, 2004, 08:59 PM

We need a revolution! How do you start a "Virtual Riot"? Beats the f*** out of me.
Too bad there's not elections for mods. Libs fear having power questioned.

J/k (or maybe I'm not )

Dcolton, check your PM box.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 09:05 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
We need a revolution! How do you start a "Virtual Riot"? Beats the f*** out of me.
Too bad there's not elections for mods. Libs fear having power questioned.

J/k (or maybe I'm not )

Dcolton, check your PM box.
You are trying to taunt me, aren't you?
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

gorickey
Posting Junkie
Aug 8, 2004, 09:21 PM

gorickey has chiggled at this thread 5 times.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 09:32 PM

People just need to keep the tone civil and not fire their mouths off. Zimphire is guilty of that and I'm guilty.
Yup, I am guilty.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 09:32 PM

Originally posted by gorickey:
gorickey has chiggled at this thread 5 times.
As long as you didn't gogguke.

gorickey
Posting Junkie
Aug 8, 2004, 09:36 PM

Not yet.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 8, 2004, 10:51 PM

Everyone is guilty. The point is that Demonhood is a biased individual.. He needs to resign his positon or turn MacNN into a gay website. Don't pretend that it is fair and balanced when it is not. Everyone makes good points. I realize that I don't have to post here. But, if we go with the gay ideology...if I can't post here because my views are different...then it is censorship and discrimination.

I am really suprised demon hasn't locked this thread yet...but perhaps I am not giving him enough credit. If he keeps this thread open...then he can say he is unbiased. But I have the PM's that prove otherwise.

edit: Removed bad stuff
( Last edited by dcolton; Aug 9, 2004 at 11:23 AM. )

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 8, 2004, 11:04 PM

I don't know what that is...but it made me giggle.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 11:27 PM

Everyone is guilty. The point is that Demonhood is a biased bitch.. He needs to resign his positon or turn MacNN into a gay website. Don't pretend that it is fair and balanced when it is not. Everyone makes good points. I realize that I don't have to post here. But, if we go with the gay ideology...if I can't post here because my views are different...then it is censorship and discrimination.

I am really suprised demon hasn't locked this thread yet...but perhaps I am not giving him enough credit. If he keeps this thread open...then he can say he is unbiased. But I have the PM's that prove otherwise.

(I know...deaf ears...right biased boy?)
Hey dc most of the time I agree with you, but I think you are being a bit harsh. And it's only a web forum. Not something that really effect any real part of our lives. What is said here effects nothing.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 8, 2004, 11:28 PM

I don't know what that is...but it made me giggle.
Back in the day on IRC I had a friend that would always go /me giggles.

One time she typed out gugguked or something of the like instead.

I thought it fit nicely.

Ω
Mac Elite
Aug 8, 2004, 11:57 PM

I sense Trogdor awakening.....

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 9, 2004, 12:04 AM

Hey dc most of the time I agree with you, but I think you are being a bit harsh. And it's only a web forum. Not something that really effect any real part of our lives. What is said here effects nothing.
We can agree to disagree. Demonhood should be fired.

Ω
Mac Elite
Aug 9, 2004, 12:12 AM

I am sure he will miss the weekly pay packet

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 9, 2004, 12:32 AM

Originally posted by _?_:
I am sure he will miss the weekly pay packet
I believe Demonhood is employed by MacNN. Not sure. Maybe someone could clarify.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Aug 9, 2004, 02:52 AM

I think we should a special forum, with dcolton and zimph in it. They would be the moderators and they would be the only ones who could post in the forum. And the rest of us could ignore it.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 9, 2004, 02:59 AM

Originally posted by Randman:
I think we should a special forum, with dcolton and zimph in it. They would be the moderators and they would be the only ones who could post in the forum. And the rest of us could ignore it.
I already tried to get a forum for you.

But Demonhood denied it.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 9, 2004, 09:31 AM

dc, the reason this thread hasn't been locked yet is because the discussion here has been civil and forthright. If the Political lounge were like this, life would be much better.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Ω
Mac Elite
Aug 9, 2004, 09:35 AM

Everyone is guilty. The point is that Demonhood is a biased bitch..
Civil?

Or maybe he is giving him more rope to hang himself with....

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 9, 2004, 10:14 AM

Originally posted by _?_:
Civil?

Or maybe he is giving him more rope to hang himself with....
Nah, he took the time to insult me in his PM, so really their is no point in me being civil to him. Your talking about a guy who lets one person hurl heavy insults while he bans for me replying in kind. As long as he is allowed to censor people who disagree with him, there is no reason to even try.

dc, the reason this thread hasn't been locked yet is because the discussion here has been civil and forthright. If the Political lounge were like this, life would be much better.
Most the time threads are civil in the poli lounge until Demonhood and his biased hand lets people like KarlG, Spheric and a handful of other hurl insults and personal attacks. I mean, KarlG calls me gay, yet I am banned for replying in kind and KarlG is allowed to continue to call me gay...even now while I can't defend myself. Fair and balanced? Zimph put it best when he said:
{quote]If they get rid of the first problem, the second will go away.[/quote]

I treat people the way they treat me. If you look at my posts, you will see I respond to those who wish to have a discussion with respect (despite the fact that I have an opposing opinion). The only exception would be my interaction with Logic and sometimes Lerk, who I enjoy giving a hard time. They are some of the few people here that actually have my respect.

Now, _?_ pointed out that I called demonhood a bitch. And he is absolutely right, that was wrong. And I half heartedly aplogize. I am still a little pissed at the slant. I hit the report button a number of times and there was absolutely ZERO action taken. Now, DH claims that I can't tell when someone is banned, but I think it is fairly obvious that no action is taken when the insults and personal attacks continue.

sanity assassin
Mac Elite
Aug 9, 2004, 11:37 AM

Wait a minute. Bashing Christianity is nowhere in the same league as homosexuality. Attacking someone's sexual preference via means of alluding to them being less than human, is utter crap. Some people are born gay, it's in their genetic make-up, just like the colour of someone, or physical attributes, genes.

Now, some right-wing zealots might disagree with this, but you shouldn't be allowed to post words that border on hatred, ones that basically deny a person's being, something which a person can't change, like colour. Christianity is up for debate since you can change from being Christian, it's a dogma, a political tool and one that is thrust into our faces by certain people in life. So, it's natural for it to be up fopr debate.

As to zim's fanboy crud, get over it kid. You only attract so many comments cause you post incredibly dumb comments, and the way in which you debate is child-like. You could be anyone, in fact, you are anyone. Don't be surprised when so many respond to you in here, it would be the sane fr anyone, it;'s all about how you handle yourself. If you post inflammatory remarks, very strange points of view to a worldwide audience inhere, then you will get the slap down by those who disagre, and more importantly, in the sane manner as you post.
Rockstar Games - better than reality.

dcolton  (op)
Banned
Aug 9, 2004, 11:51 AM

Originally posted by sanity assassin:
[B]Wait a minute. Bashing Christianity is nowhere in the same league as homosexuality. Attacking someone's sexual preference via means of alluding to them being less than human, is utter crap. Some people are born gay, it's in their genetic make-up, just like the colour of someone, or physical attributes, genes.

Now, some right-wing zealots might disagree with this, but you shouldn't be allowed to post words that border on hatred, ones that basically deny a person's being, something which a person can't change, like colour. Christianity is up for debate since you can change from being Christian, it's a dogma, a political tool and one that is thrust into our faces by certain people in life. So, it's natural for it to be up fopr debate.
We disagree about the genetics issue, but I can agree that some language should be banned. Many times, the stronger language is done because of personal attacks. Other times, I do it to push a point. If you notice though, I refrain (and NEVER USE) the words fag, faggot, homo). But I can understand why perversion may be percieved as a hatred. What other words do you propose are boderline hate words?

As for the Christian argument...I take it you are not very Christian. When you insult someones faith, that is moreso of a personal attack than you can imagine. (SH!t...Sorry muslims). So if I believe homosexuality is a lifestyle and you belive Christianity is a lifestyle, where is the difference? Nonetheless, Christianity is not a choice. I won't get into a religious debate, but Christianity is no choice.

Randman
Posting Junkie
Aug 9, 2004, 12:07 PM

I already tried to get a forum for you.

But Demonhood denied it.
Just because you have the most posts doesn't mean you have the most fans. It just means that you're the mostl likely to have multiple posts in every thread in every forum.

But it's good to see another knee-jerk response. And here I thought dcolton was being the silliest because he has a bug up his ...

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 9, 2004, 02:12 PM

I hit the report button a number of times and there was absolutely ZERO action taken. Now, DH claims that I can't tell when someone is banned, but I think it is fairly obvious that no action is taken when the insults and personal attacks continue.
I am telling you, you weren't the only person banned in that thread.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 9, 2004, 02:16 PM

Originally posted by sanity assassin:
Wait a minute. Bashing Christianity is nowhere in the same league as homosexuality. Attacking someone's sexual preference via means of alluding to them being less than human, is utter crap. Some people are born gay, it's in their genetic make-up, just like the colour of someone, or physical attributes, genes.

SA, there is no proof of that. As a matter of fact, there is proof showing that people DO and CAN change their sexuality.

Making fun of someone for being a Christian is just as bad as making fun of someone being gay. I would be LYING to myself if I were to try to not be a Christian. It is who I am.

Gee. I can say the same about the "homosexual agenda'

As to zim's fanboy crud, get over it kid.

Kid? I'm 31.

You only attract so many comments cause you post incredibly dumb comments, and the way in which you debate is child-like.

LOL! Really coming from you that is laughable KID. I only act that way when my fanboys start. Just like you just did.

There is no reason to bring PERSONAL attacks into this. Grow up.

Forum Links
Forum Rules