Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > 93% of Muslims support beheadings

93% of Muslims support beheadings
PacHead
Baninated
Sep 23, 2004, 10:14 PM

The issue of foreign hostages in Iraq was examined this week on the most heated discussion programme on the Middle East's most-watched television station, al-Jazeera.

In a phone poll, 93% supported the kidnappings.

The poll is not scientific or anything, but it gives a good idea of the muslim mindset in that part of the world, and what the viewers who watch the Middle East's most watched television station think.

Linky linky ?

Why the BBC of course.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3684324.stm

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 23, 2004, 10:19 PM

Are these the same people who were supposed to be thanking the US for liberating them?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 23, 2004, 10:20 PM

Originally posted by Icruise:
Are these the same people who were supposed to be thanking the US for liberating them?
That's from a whole bunch of countries.

mr. natural
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2004, 10:49 PM

Maybe if they just watched FOX news the hearts and minds poll numbers of all these *muslims* would be the exact opposite.

I mean, we are the greatest, best, and most caring folk in the whole wide world, right?

Right.

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give the appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 23, 2004, 10:52 PM

This time, the kidnappers' demands are limited to Iraq, whose political and security problems remain the focus of Arab attention rather than the fate of Western hostages.
I think that sums it up. Are you really surprised?

And just to be fair, I believe 93% support kidnappings, not necessarily the beheadings. They didn't really say what the exact question was in the poll.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 23, 2004, 10:58 PM

Originally posted by AKcrab:
I think that sums it up. Are you really surprised?

And just to be fair, I believe 93% support kidnappings, not necessarily the beheadings. They didn't really say what the exact question was in the poll.
Oh come on. If they support the kidnappings, they support the outcome also.

And we all know what the outcome is. All you have to do is download any of the many beheading videos, which are all over the net.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 23, 2004, 10:58 PM

Originally posted by mr. natural:
Maybe if they just watched FOX news the hearts and minds poll numbers of all these *muslims* would be the exact opposite.

I mean, we are the greatest, best, and most caring folk in the whole wide world, right?

Right.
Yep, we are better than these people. No doubt about it.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Sep 23, 2004, 11:35 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Yep, we are better than these people. No doubt about it.
light-years better.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 02:25 AM

What al Jazeera NEEDS to be telling their viewers is to "CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!"

Here's what I would say:

My Dear Brothers and Sisters:

This Bush guy means business! Now, we may think we are all ready to go up against him and the Great Satan, but let's think about it.

Undoubtedly, we are fearsome warriors, but you don't know George Bush. If he gets REALLY pissed off he WILL put the cap in our asses!

And I'm talkin about some medievel shix, too!

Not just the sound bombs or tanks and stuff.

No, my brothers when I say a CAP, I mean a MUSHROOM CAP!

Git my drift?

And there won't be enough virgins in heaven to accommodate all of you who will be dispatched once Bush lets loose!

So, here's what we need to do. Starting today, and I mean RIGHT NOW, if you are strappin on the explosive vest, if you are sharpening your blade and putting tape in the videocam or you have one foot out the door on your way to planting that explosive device, you need to CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!

JUST STOP RIGHT NOW!

YOU ARE GOING TO GET ALL OF US IN TROUBLE!

This Bush man, whooo! He's badder than you know!

Cuz when push comes to shove, he is NOT going to lose! And I don't care how many of us there are! Just a few of his nukes over here and we will be like so many drops of water in the hot desert sun...evaporated!

If you don't believe me go to this website and see for yourselves. They are testing their weapons right now.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page647.html

So, I leave you with these two messages:

One, DON'T PISS OFF GEORGE BUSH!

Two, CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!! In the name of Allah, (pbuh) CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!

A salam alaikem.

This message has been brought to you as a public service...and a final warning.
( Last edited by aberdeenwriter; Sep 24, 2004 at 02:38 AM. )
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

Planet_EN
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 03:25 AM

The issue of foreign hostages in Iraq was examined this week on the most heated discussion programme on the Middle East's most-watched television station, al-Jazeera.

In a phone poll, 93% supported the kidnappings.

The poll is not scientific or anything, but it gives a good idea of the muslim mindset in that part of the world, and what the viewers who watch the Middle East's most watched television station think.

Linky linky ?

Why the BBC of course.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3684324.stm
VMARKS ... are you there ... is that guy asking advice again ...

he always picks the a topic that suits his short mentality ...

and this is why I attacked him ...

idjeff
Senior User
Sep 24, 2004, 03:29 AM

Originally posted by aberdeenwriter:
What al Jazeera NEEDS to be telling their viewers is to "CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!"

Here's what I would say:

My Dear Brothers and Sisters:

This Bush guy means business! Now, we may think we are all ready to go up against him and the Great Satan, but let's think about it.

Undoubtedly, we are fearsome warriors, but you don't know George Bush. If he gets REALLY pissed off he WILL put the cap in our asses!

And I'm talkin about some medievel shix, too!

Not just the sound bombs or tanks and stuff.

No, my brothers when I say a CAP, I mean a MUSHROOM CAP!

Git my drift?

And there won't be enough virgins in heaven to accommodate all of you who will be dispatched once Bush lets loose!

So, here's what we need to do. Starting today, and I mean RIGHT NOW, if you are strappin on the explosive vest, if you are sharpening your blade and putting tape in the videocam or you have one foot out the door on your way to planting that explosive device, you need to CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!

JUST STOP RIGHT NOW!

YOU ARE GOING TO GET ALL OF US IN TROUBLE!

This Bush man, whooo! He's badder than you know!

Cuz when push comes to shove, he is NOT going to lose! And I don't care how many of us there are! Just a few of his nukes over here and we will be like so many drops of water in the hot desert sun...evaporated!

If you don't believe me go to this website and see for yourselves. They are testing their weapons right now.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page647.html

So, I leave you with these two messages:

One, DON'T PISS OFF GEORGE BUSH!

Two, CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!! In the name of Allah, (pbuh) CHILL THE FXXK OUT!!!

A salam alaikem.

This message has been brought to you as a public service...and a final warning.
That was beautifully put

You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.

Planet_EN
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 03:36 AM

Asalam alaikem.
Aslama alaikum is an arabic and particularly islamic way of greeting the other person ...

It probably means "Let peace be blessed on thee"

How do you know this ???
have you ever been to arabia ???

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 24, 2004, 03:56 AM

Originally posted by Planet_EN:
VMARKS ... are you there ... is that guy asking advice again ...

Congratulations, you have been reported also.

Cya.

Taliesin
Mac Elite
Sep 24, 2004, 05:53 AM

Hey, that means I'm part of the 7% that do not support kidnappings nor beheadings. I feel so elite-like.

Beheading someone is so old-fashioned. It was used in old times to execute, because it was the fastest and most human way to kill someone, considering that they only had knifes and swords.

Nowadays it would probably be more human to execute someone with a shot in the head.

But besides the technique in execution, I'm against kidnappings and public executions because that are terrorist-acts, that should gain media-attention and scare the **** out of the population of the occupying army back at home. I have nothing to say against guerillia-warfare or direct warfare against armies, or retaliation-operations for killed civilians, but kidnappings like these in Iraq or that in Russia I condemn as they are blackmailing and terrorism, and therefore against islamic rules for warfare.

Looking on that topic from a practical point of view, I'm surprised that civilians of the occupiers go to Iraq, a war-zone to make a few more bucks per hour than at home. Even if these condemnable acts of terroristic kidnappings would suddenly stop, because of insight in the unislamic nature of them, the civilians of the occupiers would still be a target for retaliation-operations like car-bombs, drive-by-shootings or whatever.

Taliesin
( Last edited by Taliesin; Sep 24, 2004 at 06:49 AM. )

Planet_EN
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 06:09 AM

Congratulations, you have been reported also.

Cya.

Friend, do whatever you want ...

its just proving your cowardness ...

If you have something to debate then please come right here and face me directly ... you moved off last time and said that there is nothing left to debate with me ...

BTW, I was not abusing and if anyone reported me as bad then it would be as false as the knowledge of that individual ...
( Last edited by Planet_EN; Sep 24, 2004 at 06:21 AM. )

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 06:11 AM

93% of the callers to that show support the kidnappings /= 93% of Muslims supporting the beheadings

Will the moderators do anything about this blatant racism shown again and again by the ****head? Nope, I'll be the one reprimanded.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Planet_EN
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 06:17 AM

Friend, do whatever you want ...

its just proving your cowardness ...

If you have something to debate then please come right here and face me directly ... you moved off last time and said that there is nothing left to debate with me ...

BTW, I was not abusing and if anyone reported me as bad then it would be as false as the knowledge of that individual ...

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 24, 2004, 06:23 AM

Originally posted by Logic:
93% of the callers to that show support the kidnappings /= 93% of Muslims supporting the beheadings

Will the moderators do anything about this blatant racism shown again and again by the ****head? Nope, I'll be the one reprimanded.
Logic, of course they support the beheadings, if they support the kidnappings. What happens to the people getting kidnapped ? It's not exactly the $64,000 question or anything like that.

As far as racism is concerned, I could care less what creed, color, race those people are. It is their ideology that is disgusting.

Planet_EN
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 06:31 AM

Report Abuse ...

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 24, 2004, 06:55 AM

First rule of the Political Lounge: No personal attacks.

Second rule of the Political Lounge: No personal attacks.

Third rule of the Political Lounge: Don't take it personally.

Fourth rule of the Political Lounge: All other forum rules apply.

Fifth rule of the Political Lounge: Think before you post.

Taliesin
Mac Elite
Sep 24, 2004, 06:55 AM

But you do realize that it is not in the habit of neo-cons to be exact, otherwise he would have to name his topic, as :"93% of telephone-callers to a TV-show on Al-Jazeera support kidnappings as a tool to blackmail occupying forces to free prisoners".

That sounds so, eh, how should I express it, hmm, eh, what was that dangerous term, ah, now I have it, LIBERAL.

Taliesin

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 24, 2004, 06:59 AM

Originally posted by Taliesin:
But you do realize that it is not in the habit of neo-cons to be exact, otherwise he would have to name his topic, as :"93% of telephone-callers to a TV-show on Al-Jazeera support kidnappings as a tool to blackmail occupying forces to free prisoners".

That sounds so, eh, how should I express it, hmm, eh, what was that dangerous term, ah, now I have it, LIBERAL.

Taliesin
I doubt the length of your suggested title would fit into the character guidelines here, and you're right, it sounds way too liberal.

What's next ? People support flying planes into buildings, but they don't support killing civilians ? Please.

If you support kidnappings, you obviously support the consequences.

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 24, 2004, 08:10 AM

Beheadings aren't new. The British police chief of Hebron gave this testimony on events that took place in Hebron in 1929:

"On hearing screams in a room, I went up a sort of tunnel passage and saw an Arab in the act of cutting off a child's head with a sword. He had already hit him and was having another cut, but on seeing me, he tried to aim the stroke at me but missed: he was practically in the muzzle of my rifle. I shot him low in the groin. Behind him was a Jewish woman smothered in blood with a man I recognized as a[n Arab] police constable named Issa Sheril from Jaffa... He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. He saw me and bolted into a room close by and tried to shut me out- shouting in Arabic, "Your honor, I am a policeman." I got into the room and shot him."
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

wtf_reporter
Forum Regular
Sep 24, 2004, 08:20 AM

God revealed His will to the angels, saying: "I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers." (Sura 8, Verse 12)

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)
--------
the best there is

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 08:29 AM

Beheading people is disgusting and barbaric.

It is the sign of an inferior society if the society accepts it as the norm.

The person who beheads another person is also depraved.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 09:04 AM

Good to see that a moderator takes part in the Bash Islamathon�

Keep up the good work

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 09:04 AM

Originally posted by Cody Dawg:

So is putting people in electric chairs.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 09:05 AM

Originally posted by idjeff:
That was beautifully put
Thank you idjeff!

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2004, 09:25 AM

Islam isn't a race.

But I'm sure you knew that already before your knee broke.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 09:41 AM

Aslama alaikum is an arabic and particularly islamic way of greeting the other person ...

It probably means "Let peace be blessed on thee"

How do you know this ???
have you ever been to arabia ???
No, I was lucky enough to have been born and bred in the U S of A and only left once to take in a Tijuana **** and bull fight!

I first heard the greeting while attending a Nation of Islam religious service, many years ago. It wasn't the last time.

If you live or work in large urban areas, SF/Oakland, Washington, DC and others, it's not uncommon to be so greeted or hear others use it.

What's a bit surprising is that you didn't ask how I knew "pbuh."

I don't know if you are familiar with popular American culture, but there is a comedian whose alter ego is a rubbery/plastic dog hand puppet named, "Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog," who speaks English with an indecipherable accent. (click here for some funny video clips)

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_wi.../triumph.shtml

One of TRIUMPH's favorite lines, "I KEED, I KEED!!!" (usually spoken after a particularly 'biting' insult) is actually, 'I kid, I kid' or I'm just kidding.

So, in answer to the (unasked) question, how do I know about 'pbuh' my reply is:

I READ, I READ!!!

Asalam alaikum
( Last edited by aberdeenwriter; Sep 24, 2004 at 09:49 AM. )

badidea
Professional Poster
Sep 24, 2004, 09:42 AM

So is putting people in electric chairs.
I just wanted to post the same sentence...
...and now I am waiting for one of those war-supporters to come and post: "Those hostages are not murderers like the ****ing scum on the electric chair! Murderers do not deserve to live!" ...and all that coming out of the mouth of a so called christian...

zen jihad
Sep 24, 2004, 09:42 AM

Why is anyone surprised that some Muslims "support" the kidnapings? You take a single Iraqi, living in a village that was bombed by the US, killing many innocent civilians. Now multiply that by how much your brain can handle, then ask yourself why some people show support for those who humiliate the enemy.

You forget that for every kidnapping here, dozens, if not hundreds of innocent Iraqis are dying. See all those reports on the news about how the US bombed insurgants? Well, if you look closely, you'll see that many civilians are killed in those incidents.

One mistake I hear in here is how the Iraqis are broadly supportive of the invasion. Wrong. They see the result of the military action first-hand and it's no wonder they applaud the kidnappings.

But, in truth, they don't really. What you think is support, is actually a vocalisation of the anti-US sentiments there cause of the invasion.

I saw one Iraqi who has the utmost hared for the Al-Qaeeda ringleader behind these latest beheadings. But on the otherhand, he pointed out the fact that dozens of his kinsfolk have been butchered by the US. Indiscriminate bombings.

You might think this is all in the name of freeing Iraqis. Here's a clue go ask them if they think this is freedom.

So while you might gloat over the so-called number of Muslims who support the kidnappings, why not ask yourself if you support the brutal killings of Iraqis by US troops. Same thing at the end of the day. The military monkey behind the tank is no different to the kidnapper slitting a throat.

Anyway. Let's hope these numbers just show how Muslims want rid of the US army scum in Iraq, and Muslim countries. The more you try to invade these nations, the more you'll get drawn into a prolonged war on their grounds. Fools.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 24, 2004, 09:54 AM

Originally posted by zen jihad:
You forget that for every kidnapping here, dozens, if not hundreds of innocent Iraqis are dying. See all those reports on the news about how the US bombed insurgants? Well, if you look closely, you'll see that many civilians are killed in those incidents.

Look real closely at the attacks of these terrorists/ insurgents. You'll see that they kill almost as many of their own people, innocents in their effort to become tyrants in the name of allah.

One mistake I hear in here is how the Iraqis are broadly supportive of the invasion. Wrong. They see the result of the military action first-hand and it's no wonder they applaud the kidnappings.
And you know this...how? Do you live in Iraq?

e you might gloat over the so-called number of Muslims who support the kidnappings, why not ask yourself if you support the brutal killings of Iraqis by US troops. Same thing at the end of the day. The military monkey behind the tank is no different to the kidnapper slitting a throat.
Hmmm...wouldn't be much fighting if the 'insurgents' would give peace and freedom a chance. BUt they don't want that...they are in a struggle to bevcome the next ME tyrant. They are too blood thirsty and too decieved by the cover of Islam.

Let's hope these numbers just show how Muslims want rid of the US army scum in Iraq, and Muslim countries. The more you try to invade these nations, the more you'll get drawn into a prolonged war on their grounds. Fools.
Fools with the ability to kill millions upon millions of innocent civilians...but we don't. Now give a killer muslim that ability...what do you think would happen.

Why is it that the Muslim world wants to continually test the restraint of the US? There will be a point when even the most ardent of liberals gets sick and tired of the cowardess of these criminial killers who kill in the name of allah. Fools.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:03 AM

Good to see that a moderator takes part in the Bash Islamathon�

Keep up the good work
This is a PERFECT illustration of how your misguided terrorist brothers and sisters who are bastardizing your religion are going to get you peace loving Muslims dragged into a fight you don't want!

Our passions are inflamed by THEIR barbarism. But your attempts to draw a distinction between their actions and those of the majority are futile.

As I've said before, you peace loving Muslims have a problem! And if you all don't 'corral' your rowdy friends, there's a man from Texas who will do it for you.

Asalam Alaikum

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:07 AM

They COULD use guns but that wouldn't PLAY as well. Their sick theatre is DESIGNED to piss us off.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:16 AM

Well, the way I see it, the media is as much to blame for the success of terrorism as any terrorist.

If we didn't give them television access, thus allowing their "message" to get out, then they'd be shut down. Nobody would care and there would be no way to terrorize via mass media.

I applaud CNN for limiting their role in spreading their terrorism via the airwaves.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN

This is a PERFECT illustration of how your misguided terrorist brothers and sisters who are bastardizing your religion are going to get you peace loving Muslims dragged into a fight you don't want!

Our passions are inflamed by THEIR barbarism. But your attempts to draw a distinction between their actions and those of the majority are futile.

As I've said before, you peace loving Muslims have a problem! And if you all don't 'corral' your rowdy friends, there's a man from Texas who will do it for you.

Asalam Alaikum
It's your ignorance that drag me into a fight I don't want. Not your "passion" or their barbarism!

And stop using a Muslim greeting unless you are a Muslim.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN

Originally posted by zen jihad:
The military monkey behind the tank is no different to the kidnapper slitting a throat.

Anyway. Let's hope these numbers just show how Muslims want rid of the US army scum in Iraq, and Muslim countries. The more you try to invade these nations, the more you'll get drawn into a prolonged war on their grounds. Fools.
There are some "military monkeys" who have the following mindset:

"Get rid of ALL of em and sort out the innocent from the guilty AFTERWARDS."

I warn you, my brother, DO NOT think you can win this.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Sep 24, 2004, 10:18 AM

Aslama alaikum

I just became a Muslim.

Tomorrow I might be a Catholic.

Haven't decided yet.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:19 AM

There are some "military monkeys" who have the following mindset:

"Get rid of ALL of em and sort out the innocent from the guilty AFTERWARDS."

I warn you, my brother, DO NOT think you can win this.
Sounds like the majority of the right-wingers and Islamophobes here on macnn.

And neither side(non-state sponsored terrorists and state sponsored terrorists) will win this war. It's a war where everyone loses.

Just look at the situation in Israel/Palestine.

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:19 AM

It's your ignorance that drag me into a fight I don't want. Not your "passion" or their barbarism!

A greeting of peace expressed in the language of your book of peace is offensive to you?

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:20 AM

A greeting of peace expressed in the language of your book of peace is offensive to you?
Use your own language. We all understand that.

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 24, 2004, 10:21 AM

Lamoachza, yaostez:

It is an Arabic greeting. Not a Muslim greeting.

In Hebrew, it is Shalom Aleichem. Note, if you will, the similarity in words. Note it is a Hebrew greeting, not a Jewish one.

EDIT: "lamoachza, yaostez" which I used above is Arabic for "excuse me, sir."
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:27 AM

How do you know he's not a Muslim?

In fact, how do you know he's not Cat Stevens?

Silly! Now we have language Nazis here!

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:29 AM

Sounds like the majority of the right-wingers and Islamophobes here on macnn.

And neither side(non-state sponsored terrorists and state sponsored terrorists) will win this war. It's a war where everyone loses.

Just look at the situation in Israel/Palestine.
That is an example of us trying to use only as much force as is necessary to take actions that are thought to be necessary and spare the innocent, if possible.

If you do not discern restraint in those actions, just wait until you see an angry response.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:31 AM

That is an example of us trying to use only as much force as is necessary to take actions that are thought to be necessary and spare the innocent, if possible.

If you do not discern restraint in those actions, just wait until you see an angry response.
There is no such thing as "thought" in any of the US actions so far. The only "thought" is on how to best implement Pax Americana.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2004, 10:31 AM

Originally posted by badidea:
I just wanted to post the same sentence...
...and now I am waiting for one of those war-supporters to come and post: "Those hostages are not murderers like the ****ing scum on the electric chair! Murderers do not deserve to live!" ...and all that coming out of the mouth of a so called christian...
Actually, it's simpler than that. Death by electrocution (known specifically as "the Chair") is a form of punishment established by a sovereign state and carried out in a legal manner, after a trial and lengthy appeals process.

Cutting off some random guy's head is none of the above.

There, glad I could enlighten you.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:32 AM

How do you know he's not a Muslim?

In fact, how do you know he's not Cat Stevens?

Silly! Now we have language Nazis here!

"Ooooh, baby, baby it's a WILD world...!"

Uh oh...maybe I shouldn't sing Cat Stevens songs unless I'm banned from the US???

aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:36 AM

There is no such thing as "thought" in any of the US actions so far. The only "thought" is on how to best implement Pax Americana.
OK.

Have it your way...

at BURGER KING, that is.

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2004, 10:41 AM

Pax Americana?

Funny!

Ask ANY Iraqi this:

"Hey, wanna bring your family and friends and move to America? Yes, we'll give you a job and you can move to America and live there."

How many would not take advantage of that? People die to move into this country of ours. We have a wonderful country. People can go from rags to riches with a little hard work and dedication -- it happens all of the time.

Sure, the United States has its problems, but we have a beautiful vibrant country full of millions of people living in (relative) peace from all over the world. My son's best friend is from the Middle East. Our extended family has Jews, Catholics, and Baptists in it

I think that there is a lot of jealousy of America and Americans everywhere around the world...and in this forum.

Here is the American dream...children without hatred because of color, race, or religion:

Forum Links
Forum Rules