Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: G4 Cube System w/Display

FS: G4 Cube System w/Display
williamgoody
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 17, 2003, 08:01 AM

Hi, How are you? I'm selling my Cube system. It's a G4 500, with a 45Gig HD, 384 Mgs, DVD drive. It comes with the 15' Display, power supply, speakers. and mouse. Currently it has Jaguar and OS 9 on it.
The system works perfectly and has no cosmetic flaws, but has two functional flaws. The power button on the cube itself doesn't work (I bought it this way), but the entile system powers up with the power button on the display. The keyboard has some buttons that don't work (accidently dropped something on it), but is functional (I'm using it now as a matter of fact).

It's a great system, but I have this and an Ibook, And I don't need both. It's on sale for $500 shipped, but I will deliver within 2 hours of the NYC area. If you decide you don't want the keyboard and want to buy another one instead, I'll knock $50 off the price.

I realize I'm rather new here, but I also have some feedback at Ebay (willygoody) and much more extensive feedback at head-fi.org.

Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Hi I'm Ben
Mac Elite
Mar 17, 2003, 12:46 PM

email sent.

Dex13
Mac Elite
Mar 17, 2003, 01:27 PM

Originally posted by Hi I'm Ben:
email sent.
Wait? Didn't you just sell one?

williamgoody  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit