Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Booq Powersleeve 15 or 14 for G4 15" PB?

Booq Powersleeve 15 or 14 for G4 15" PB?
Nawus
Forum Regular
Jun 20, 2004, 09:13 PM

For those who purchased a powersleeve from Booq for you 15" PB, which one did you get? Booq descript the powersleeve 14 as "snug for the 15".

Target Practice
Forum Regular
Jun 20, 2004, 09:33 PM

I have the new Booq PowerSleeve 14 and it's a perfect fit for the AlBook 15. The PowerSleeve 15 is practically square and seems to be made for Wintel laptops.

jeffdunning
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 20, 2004, 09:43 PM

i actually bought the PowerSleeve15 and it was too loose, I ended up sending it back, I got the PowerSleeve14 and love it. It's nice and tight. The 15 is too big. Get the 14. I'm actually going to sell mine, its only a week old, I need to get a laptop bag that can carry more equipment. But if your looking for a sleeve the PowerSleeve14 is the way to go for the PowerBook 15. Drop me an email if your interested in buying mine. I can give you a pretty good deal.

Forum Links
Forum Rules