Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Dell 20" Widescreen LCD E207WFP, Wired Mighty Mouse, Superdrive // W: Hard Drives

FS: Dell 20" Widescreen LCD E207WFP, Wired Mighty Mouse, Superdrive // W: Hard Drives
bpl323
Forum Regular
Jun 3, 2009, 05:33 PM

Bought this monitor new less than a year ago for $200. It works wonderfully, but I'm moving and need to scale down to a smaller apartment. There is one tiny scratch on the left edge (very hard to see unless it is pure white on that area of the screen). Includes power and video cables. Looking to get $140 shipped Paypal to the lower 48.

Also have a wired Mighty Mouse (slightly used, but I've had the wireless one for a while now). $30 shipped.

Slim Superdrive from an original iMac G5. iMac got fried so I have no way of testing it, but I'll refund if DOA. $70 shipped.

Looking for a Firewire 800 1TB external 3.5" HDD (preferably the Western Digital My Book Pro/Studio). Also looking for a 250GB+ 2.5" internal or external.

Will also trade for a dual-band Time Capsule/Airport Extreme base station.

( Last edited by bpl323; Jun 3, 2009 at 05:45 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules