Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > iBook Airport/Battery Status Not Updating

iBook Airport/Battery Status Not Updating
bleee
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2003, 05:14 PM

For some reason sometimes my Airport Icon and battery icon doesn't update when charging and not charging and when the airport is on/off.

Right now my airport card is on but the status says is on and connected to a wireless router but the signal bar's aren't showing up essentially the same as turing your airport card off but under network preferences it says it's connected. Same with my battery it's charging now but my OS X says it's "Calculating ... remaining" and the icon hasn't changed to the plug, it's been this way for about an hour now and the only way I can fix them is to reboot my iBook. Anyone experience anything similar to what I've described?

Forum Links
Forum Rules