Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/T: A SendStation PocketDock (Sealed) + Multiple DVD Movies

FS/T: A SendStation PocketDock (Sealed) + Multiple DVD Movies
jeffreym
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2006, 12:18 AM

For sale is a sealed Sendstation PocketDock, a device that allows you to connect a regular firewire cable to your iPod. Any iPod that can sync and change over the iPod firewire cable can sync, change, and connect to various firewire accessories with this, and all other iPods can charge with this. It usually sells for 15$US + Shipping + Taxes. I'm selling because I don't really have a use for it. I received it as a gift but I already have iPod cables lying everywhere.

SendStation - Products - PocketDock FireWire

Asking $10 US shipped.

All of the following DVDs are used, and because the original cases had 1/2 ripped off stickers on them I transfered them to new cases (All the DVD covers, etc have been transfered to the new case.) If for any reason you'd prefer the original plastic case that's be no problem. They were purchased on eBay as a package, and that's why the cases were is said condition.

-Anger Managment ($4 US)
-Switchfoot Live In San Diego ($4 US)
-Barbershop 2 ($4 US) (I have three copies available)
-Pesado (Music DVD) ($3 US)
-Motives ($3 US)
-Charlie Chan in the Secret Service ($4 US)
-Dawson's Creek Season 3 ($15 US)

All DVDs are shipped from Toronto, Ontario, Canada for $1 US except Dawson's Creek (Contact me.) If you're interested in multiple movies, contact me. Pictures available upon request.

Forum Links
Forum Rules