Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Looking For Zaurus C1000 - C3x00, Selling C1000 For Parts

Looking For Zaurus C1000 - C3x00, Selling C1000 For Parts
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2007, 01:06 AM

EDIT - I meant to put Zaurus in the title, I apologize for the silly numbers that make no sense to those that don't know what it is.

Hey everyone.

first off, I'm selling / trading a C1000, it has some issues. There is a connector broken on the inside. You can read about it here, in this post : OE Forums -> C1000 Power Issues.

There is a picture of the connector.

other than the connector the Z is aesthetically in great shape, light scuffs on the hinge but nothing major. I can provide pictures of the unit if you'd like. It will come with the Zaurus, charger, and battery. I was not given a stylus with it.

It'd be great for parts, I'm sure it can be rescued, I just don't want to hassle with it anymore.

I can take pictures upon request.

I don't have a set price, I'll just take offers on it for now.

-------

Update : i found a new Z (c1000). Just selling the old one now.
( Last edited by ghostshadow; Jun 11, 2007 at 03:59 PM. )

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2007, 02:08 AM

Update : I found another Zaurus. I'm no longer looking for one. I'm just selling the old one now.

Forum Links
Forum Rules