Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Thinking about, Selling / Trading New Wii

Thinking about, Selling / Trading New Wii
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 14, 2007, 09:14 AM

Hey everyone,

As I've probably noted already, I'm starting classes soon (aug 16 eeks) and, I'm in need for a newish laptop. I'm looking to get a decent powerbook or the like. My ibook isn't going to be able to handle the workload I'm going to have to be throwing at it. I can't take my powermac to class and to work etc. It's a little too heavy haha.

That's why I made the thread looking for broken / borked powerbook g4's. I can repair them, so i figured I might be able to repair one, but I haven't had many bites. So, I have to sell some stuff to help me pay for a newer lappy.

I'm selling my lovely wii. I hate to do it, but to be honest. I haven't played it for a couple weeks. I've only had the wii for about a month or so, It only has maybe 10 hours of play on it. I bought red steel and Zelda, and I really haven't played it much.

Everything you get. Brand new Wii, with box and manuals everything, wii sports, 2 nunchucks 2 wii motes all of the cables and cords sensor bar. Red Steel and Zelda. The games are pristine. It has the opera browser as well.

Price range? I don't know what to ask, the system is 250, + 60 for the extra wii mote and nunchuck, 100 for the games, So that would be 410, + about 20 - 25 for shipping, so... it's worth about 435. I doubt I would get that much for it, but ... we'll see.

Counter offers are definitely welcome. I would also be willing to trade it for a powerbook g4 or macbook / macbook pro etc. I'd include cash as well, possibly a 4 gig nano and maybe some other things.

I'm really in need for a newer laptop than my ibook g3, please help me out!

Thanks!

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 15, 2007, 04:05 PM

The Wii is now on ebay. I regret selling this, but it's a must! If you need me to end the auction early as a part of a trade or anything like that. I'll be willing to.
Nintendo Wii Loaded with Extras!!! + 3 games !! - (item 330156544895 end time Aug-20-07 12:48:33 PDT)

Forum Links
Forum Rules