Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Geekspiff down - need Themepark 1.3 please :)

Geekspiff down - need Themepark 1.3 please :)
bbxstudio
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2004, 10:55 AM

Hey! I can't get Geekspiff to load and even VersionTracker hangs when I try and download Themepark... if anybody has a copy of 1.3 I'd much appreciate it. In fact, if anybody is able to post the image for download somewhere (just temporarily until Smeg gets back from Tenochtitlan) that'd be awesome

edit. I don't expect anybody to assume the bandwidth unecessarily... once I have the image I'll host it and provide a temporary link here 'till Smeg's server is up again.

Holigen
Mac Elite
Mar 25, 2004, 11:03 AM

I PMed you with the link.

.: 15" PowerBook G4 - 1.5 GHz - 512 MB RAM - ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128 MB VRAM - 80 GB HD @ 5400 rpm :.

Holigen
Mac Elite
Mar 25, 2004, 11:07 AM

I spoke too soon. Seems as though your PM box is full, so Ill just post the link here:

http://homepage.mac.com/licensingattorney/ThemePark.zip

Heh, should always PM before Ive said I PMed...

.: 15" PowerBook G4 - 1.5 GHz - 512 MB RAM - ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128 MB VRAM - 80 GB HD @ 5400 rpm :.

bbxstudio  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2004, 11:08 AM

Originally posted by Holigen:
I PMed you with the link.
Thanks May Coatlicue smile upon you (er, on second thought this may not be a good thing)...

bbxstudio  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2004, 11:12 AM

Originally posted by Holigen:
I spoke too soon. Seems as though your PM box is full, so Ill just post the link here:
You wanna' keep it up in case anybody else needs it or should I host it?

Holigen
Mac Elite
Mar 25, 2004, 11:17 AM

Ill host it if anyone else needs it

mac15
Senior User
Mar 25, 2004, 06:18 PM

Looks like Smeger needs a little Lemon Aid

Holigen
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2004, 12:23 AM

Haha, yep

smeger
Mac Elite
Apr 1, 2004, 03:54 AM

Looks like the server's back up again - sorry for any inconvenience. Maybe the 2400 emails that piled up while I was gone made them deactivate me temporarily.

And, damn it BBX, I just got back from Tenochtittielan AND the Museo National de Antropologia, and I still don't know who "Coatlicue" is.

Anyway, sorry again bout the glitch. Glad you guys got it figgered out.
Geekspiff - generating spiffdiddlee software since before you began paying attention.

bbxstudio  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 1, 2004, 08:55 AM

Originally posted by smeger:
Looks like the server's back up again - sorry for any inconvenience. Maybe the 2400 emails that piled up while I was gone made them deactivate me temporarily.

And, damn it BBX, I just got back from Tenochtittielan AND the Museo National de Antropologia, and I still don't know who "Coatlicue" is.
She's basically the Aztec version of Kali - only scarier. Read Gary Jenning's Aztec as a yoot - a highly recommended read... fiction but incredibly well researched (10+ years if I recall correctly), very well written and very moving. Like Edgar Rice Burroughs on peyote... it'd make a great movie. Made me wish I could go back in time with a gunboat to sink a few Spanish caravels.

Forum Links
Forum Rules