Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Help with Accounting?

Help with Accounting?
RealMac
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 6, 2003, 01:49 PM

I'm taking an Accounting 1 course in college and was wondering if anyone knew of any online resources that have tutorials and such to help the beginner. Took an exam and that didn't turn out so hot. I haven't gotten the grade yet, but I doubt I'd want to know

I was looking for some video tutorials on campus but found none. I will be successful one way or another, there is no other option.
It is in the moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
www.therealmac.net
MBA Graduate, Creative Thinker, Nice Guy

talisker
Mac Elite
Oct 6, 2003, 06:10 PM

Originally posted by RealMac:
I'm taking an Accounting 1 course in college and was wondering if anyone knew of any online resources that have tutorials and such to help the beginner. Took an exam and that didn't turn out so hot. I haven't gotten the grade yet, but I doubt I'd want to know

I was looking for some video tutorials on campus but found none. I will be successful one way or another, there is no other option.
Some sort of book perhaps? Online is not always the best. Surely you can get "Accounting for Dummies" or somesuch.

Forum Links
Forum Rules