Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Three Weeks

Three Weeks
jchen
Aug 2, 2004, 12:17 AM

How can I convince a girl that a three week relationship is worth it? We both like each other a lot but she's heading back to Israel on the 22nd of this month. I really want it to work out, I'm absolutely infatuated with her but I don't know what type of justification I can use (because truthfully, there isn't much I suppose, it really wouldn't work out afterward). Ideas (please?)?

demograph68
Professional Poster
Aug 2, 2004, 12:27 AM

You just answered your own question.
I don't know what type of justification I can use (because truthfully, there isn't much I suppose, it really wouldn't work out afterward
Did you have any idea what you'd get into?

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Aug 2, 2004, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by jchen:
How can I convince a girl that a three week relationship is worth it? We both like each other a lot but she's heading back to Israel on the 22nd of this month. I really want it to work out, I'm absolutely infatuated with her but I don't know what type of justification I can use (because truthfully, there isn't much I suppose, it really wouldn't work out afterward). Ideas (please?)?
Are you serious enough for a long distance relationship ?
Think hard about it, it's no joke...

-t

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2004, 12:39 AM

just do it. a central aspect of potent infatuation is that irresistable promise of pleasure that should be abruptly snatched away just as it begins to sink in. Tell her that the relationship and the situation is just perfect realizing this, hope both of you enjoy and make mad love...good luck!

jchen  (op)
Aug 2, 2004, 12:39 AM

Yes, I'm serious. I've never met anyone quite like her, she is absolutely the most amazing person I have ever met. I just don't want to be wondering down the road why it never happened or what could have been.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Aug 2, 2004, 12:42 AM

Maybe first come to terms with the fact that you like her way more than she likes you. Then relax and see where it goes before you become crazy obsessed stalker boy. If she invites you to visit her then go see her but you can't force her to date you or to like you more.

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

demograph68
Professional Poster
Aug 2, 2004, 12:56 AM

Originally posted by Captain Obvious:
Maybe first come to terms with the fact that you like her way more than she likes you. Then relax and see where it goes before you become crazy obsessed stalker boy. If she invites you to visit her then go see her but you can't force her to date you or to like you more.
Well thats pretty obvious.

Forum Links
Forum Rules