Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > iPod Mini - 4GB, Silver, FW, incl. original acc, box, etc.

iPod Mini - 4GB, Silver, FW, incl. original acc, box, etc.
NathanA
Sep 7, 2005, 05:11 PM

Hi,

I was about to pick up a shuffle to have something smaller than my Mini for taking on bike rides, but with the release of the Nano today, despite that it doesn't look as durable as the Mini, is small enough for me to tuck away safely I think.

So I'm going to sell my Mini. I have the original box, manuals, belt clip, earbuds, AC adapter, and Firewire Dock cable. I can't recall for sure if there's also a USB dock cable in the box or not I'll have to double check.

I have a Waterfield Designs iPod Gear Bag (MSRP $35) available as well. I opted for this bag over the one for the Mini because it is a LOT less cramped. The color scheme is black with the silver and white band on the outer edge.

I would like to sell the iPod Mini with all the original accessories, etc. + the Waterfield gear bag for $175 or best offer.

Please contact me at this e-mail nathangu at mac dot com or via PM on the forum.

Thanks,
-Nathan

NathanA  (op)
Sep 15, 2005, 07:43 PM

Here's some pictures. Click on the image to see a larger view.

Oh, and I also did find out that it most definitely has a USB dock cable in addition to the Firewire one I've been using.

Cheers!
-Nathan

Forum Links
Forum Rules