Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > super sensitive tiny external microphone

super sensitive tiny external microphone
sunandoghosh
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 10, 2005, 10:38 AM

super sensitive tiny external microphone

Respected forum members and tech gurus

This is my first post here and seeing the helpful community here I am daring to ask for your advice.

Is it possible to get online (AND SHIPPED TO INDIA) ;

an external microphone which is

a. super sensitive (so that the microphone is able to catch voices clearly and crisply from long distances; long distances means large rooms or conference halls)

b. tiny (say as small as earphones of walkman's)

c. preferably wireless (optional; even wired would do)

d. shipped to Kolkata India.

NOTE: I am going to use it along with Ipod and griffin italk...(as griffin italk's inbuilt microphone is too poor) so the external microphone must derive power from ipod itself....

Please suggest which minitaure microphone along with model number would be best suited for my purpose.

Price is NOT really an issue but the product should be very reliable and shipment to India at my home address must be genuine and a bit fast.

Thanks to all of you for reading my post and possible suggesting some website or online resource where payments are safe to be made through credit cards and shipment to India is possible and product fits the requirements.

Thanks again for ur anticipated help and valuable advice.

Your time, patience, effort is truly truly appreciated.

Best of regards

Thanks

sunando

Kolkata India

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com

p.s. The above information is urgently required and as such your promptness and help would be more than appreciated.

I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED SUCH A TYPE OF PRODUCT BEFORE EVER IN MY LIFE AND THIS IS FIRST TIME THAT I AM GOING FOR PURCHASING SUCH A PRODUCT BECAUSE MY SITUATION / CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE SHAPED LIKE THAT.

I DID A GOOGLE SEARCH BUT SEEMS THERE ARE LOT OF WEBSITES OFFERING WHAT I WANT AS SPY PRODUCT. I AM QUITE DOUBTFUL OF THE GENUINESS AND CLAIM MADE BY THESE WEBSITES.

PLEASE SUGGEST SUCH A COMPANY/WEBSITE ONLINE WHICH IS GENUINE AND MAKING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS TO THEM ARE SAFE AND THEY CAN CTAULLY SHIP TO INDIA.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL POSSIBLE HELP.

PLEASE HELP ME..................................PLEASE HELP
ME................................................ ..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a finance guy and inspite of last so many days attempt to understand different types of microphones their qualities and so on and so forth...I am unable to decide anything or understand much...please help me please...its really urgent please

sunandoghosh  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 10, 2005, 10:43 AM

please help me as reply in this forum would be my final choice without further questions as I am unable to understand so much technical details and hence would fully rely on the product along with particular model suggested here...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please its really urgent...........................................

brachiator
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2005, 02:27 AM

I wouldn't necessarily doubt the claims made on the "spy" website shops. A lot of these may cater to the wanna-be spy crowd, but the equipment may be quite good. I'm afraid that I don't know of a specific make or model.

By the way, just as friendly advice, the way your post is written (especially the ALL CAPS portion, which is taken on US websites AS SHOUTING and thus not polite) makes it seem a bit dubious, as if it was one of the 419 Nigerian scam e-mails. I'm sure that you don't mean it to, but just a simple statement of what you need might be clearer. :-)

I don't know this to be the case, but shipments of sensitive sound equipment to Kolkata might violate US or EU regulations, and that might be why some of these websites might not ship to Kolkata even for ready money.

best of luck in finding what you need, though!
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

Forum Links
Forum Rules